Enchanted Lakeside Retreat, Deep Water, Hot Tub & Boat Dock(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 6-8)
* escape to this incredible, newly updated and renovated “enchanted lakeside retreat” which rests on year round deep water!
* a week at this inspirational and majestic lake home will be the perfect getaway for your family to regenerate your body and mind as well as reacquaint with each other.
* Hot tub overlooking lake! Relax in your outdoor hot tub located on deck and then rekindle that romance with your special someone. Fall in love again as you look out onto romantic and beautiful Norris lake; nestled between the majestic Cumberland and Smoky Mountains while our powerful jets massage your worries and aches away.
* your lake front home is one of the shortest drives from downtown Lafollette, TN when compared to any other lakefront rental homes on Norris lake. As soon as you take that first step on the property you will find yourself excited to inhale that first deep breath of fresh mountain lake air; you will feel at home and enjoy the peace and serenity that you deserve and expect with a quality lake front vacation home.
* this outstanding lake home offers the amenities that a vacation on the lake demands. Plenty of private deck space, private hot tub, approx. 75 ft from the house is your covered boat dock / swimming platform, fire pit and much, much more but most importantly it offers the best in privacy and convenience! Indian River Marina and Whitman Hollow Marinas and restaurant are just around the point from the house and less than 5 minutes away on the water.
* fall in love again as you look out onto romantic and beautiful Norris lake; nestled between the majestic Cumberland and sensational Smoky Mountains. Get wet in the lake or brown yourself to perfection on the gently sloping yard overlooking the lake with the majestic view of the mountains on the far side of the water as you relax in the sun! A great place for kids to splash and wear themselves out before sharing the days big event stories and making smores or roasting marshmallows in the fire pit at night and going to sleep, allowing the grownups to make there own romantic splashes in the hot tub or lake at night :) woo hoo!
* free private boat dock with covered slip! Launch your boat close to the property! No launching, slip, docking or trailer parking fees and most important, no wasted vacation time or worries!
* at the “enchanted lakeside retreat” we will do what’s necessary for you to spend less time with menial tasks and more time taking in sweet mountain-lake air as you enjoy more time playing on and around Norris lake. Plenty of space for parking your automobiles, boats trailers and rvs. With three cozy and private bedrooms this could easily accommodate that two family vacation!
* you will love your clean, modern and fully equipped kitchen that has its very own view of the lake! Cook up some country vittles in your kitchen which comes with all of your modern cooking and dining needs: toaster, coffee maker etc; complete with a dining table for quiet dining or get-togethers as well as a table outside should you prefer alfresco dining in the sun.
* your family room is equipped with a tv and dvd player. There is a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom with you very own private view of the magnificent Cumberland Mountains and enchanting Norris Lake. Another bedroom has a queen sized bed waiting for you to relax in. A set of twin beds stand ready for the kids to pass out in. A sofa, loveseat, and air mattress are available for those extra guests in your party.
* knock the bite off those chilly nights outside! You have 2 separate outdoor wood-burning fire pits overlooking Norris lake.
* this property offers view, fun, access, privacy, convenience and entertainment for all four distinct seasons of the year. Year round relaxation. Whether you love the sun on your back as you enjoy the lake, the water to swim fish and play in , the brilliant and colorful fall foliage to photograph and behold, the snow capped mountains or sights and sounds of a frozen lake cracking in the night while it snows as you enjoy a walk on the property or an surreal and relaxing set down near the at the waters edge surrounded by snow or simply enjoy a hot fire outside with the smell of burning hickory or cedar bringing back those childhood memories (wow!) ;) you can have it all with this vacation rental home.
* fishing, boating, water sports, hunting and plethora of other outdoor activities are waiting for you! The ideal lake home for an unforgettable family vacation, week long escape from work, family reunion or honeymoon!
* this unique home is tucked away in a little known area, thus is blessed with extremely low and rare automobile traffic. It offers quick access to downtown Lafollette and Jacksboro's restaurants, marinas, grocery and discount retail stores including a Wal-mart super center, churches of most denominations, community airport (kjau) with a 4000' x 75' lighted airstrip, enterprise rental car which can deliver a vehicle to the airport and a hospital all of which are 10 minutes or less away. Your lakeside retreat is one of only two lakefront homes in Campbell county that are within pizza delivery distance and the few with cell phone coverage range!
* commercial icemaker - no reason to purchase bags of ice anymore! Plenty of ice to top off your coolers for a long day on the lake or make those cold drinks in the evening.
* pontoon boat rental available.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 18, 2017
2 night min stay
May 19 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Late Summer; Fall
Sep 5 - Nov 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Tax Rate 14.25%
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed. A 5% military discount is available. A processing fee of $50.00 for reservations made with credit cards. No charge when paying with check.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: We love pets! Our special Kiki!!
- Primary: 8652078981 Call Monday thru Friday between 9:00 AM & 7:00 PM
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Picturesque view of lake with mountains from our deck!
Covered dock to keep your boat protected or ask about a rental boat.
Gorgeous sunset views with lake and mountains. This view is from the hot tub ;-)
Commercial Ice Maker. No trips to store for bags of ice!
Kitchen also has doggie bowls for our four legged guests!
Cozy Reading Nook in Family Room
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
Back Deck with ceiling fans, speakers, ice maker, gas grill, hot tub and dining
House and garage. Close to town. No long drives to store.
House from the street. Plenty of play space for the kids and pets.
Concrete steps to covered dock. You are very close to a marina to gas up.
Covered dock with attached ladder and area for tanning yourself.
Large Hot Tub on Back Deck
Kitchen with plenty of light, microwave, coffee pot, blender and crockpot
View of dining room from living room
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
Reading Corner in Master Bedroom
Bedroom with twin beds
Back deck eating area with lots of room ;-) My favorite spot!
View of lake and mountains between house and garage. Outdoor shower by deck.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.