Golf the day away when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Bella Vista. Comfortably sleeping 7 guests, this townhouse is the perfect place for a family retreat or getaway with friends. Enjoy the perks of a prime location right on the fairways of Kingswood Golf Course, surrounded by nature trails and scenic landscapes. No matter how you choose to spend your vacation, it's sure to be a memorable getaway when you stay at this townhome!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
You're sure to feel right at home in this lovely townhome with homey furnishings and modern decor.
Cozy up on suede couches in the living room as you warm your toes by the wood-burning fireplace. On summer days, open up the sliding glass door to let the warm breeze flow through this open area.
Whether you're ordering in from one of Bella Vista's many restaurants or trying out new recipes, the fully equipped kitchen can handle all of your needs. Gather around the table and share favorite memories from your day exploring the area!
Climb into the queen-sized bed and fall fast asleep in the master bedroom. Not quite tired? Enjoy a late night cocktail on the patio or get spa-like treatment in the walk-in shower with a detachable nozzle and tiled floor.
Guests staying in the second bedroom can spread out in the king-sized bed and are sure to dream sweetly throughout the night! Two twin beds can be found in the third bedroom, perfect for friends or siblings sharing a room.
When it’s time to wake up, step outside to enjoy golf course views from the second story deck or back patio with gas grill and folding chair!
Show off your swing as you choose from one of 3 golf courses to play 18 holes. Kingswood, Berksdale, and Bella Vista Country Club are all within 5 minutes of the property and are all great places to spend the day outdoors!
Visit Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art to see unique exhibits! Grab an audio set and listen to the interesting narrative as you study works of art.
Bike nature trails all around the area as you explore beautiful Bella Vista!
Drive to Pineville for a day of canoeing and horseback riding, just 18 minutes away. You'll love seeing a different part of the area as you paddle up and down the Elk River or ride horseback through the terrain.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, 4 flat-screen TVs with satellite, wood-burning fireplace, deck, back patio, gas grill, golf course views, 4 car parking, and much more
- Great Bella Vista location! Easy access to golfing, canoeing, biking, horseback riding, art museums, restaurants, and community swimming pool
- If you are traveling with a larger group and need extra space, there is another property right around the corner to rent! Check out Evolve listing 293150
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in