** Book now! Last week available for the summer! **
Surf, swim and splash around the waters of the Atlantic Ocean when you stay at this charming 1-bathroom Ventnor City studio that sleeps 4 just a few steps away from the beach. Situated in the heart of Ventnor City and surrounded by local entertainment, this condo is perfect for smaller groups of friends, families or couples seeking a fun-filled, beach holiday.
**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Pullout Bed
Step through the front door to make yourself at home in 700 square feet of light and airy living space. A charming kitchen and living room area, large windows that allow for ample amounts of light, and tile flooring throughout makes this a comfortable, welcoming rental studio.
The living room area is complete with a comfortable futon, a glass coffee table, and a flat-screen cable TV. After days spent on the beach, relax in the comfort of air-conditioning while watching your favorite movie or television series on the flat-screen TV.
The chef of the group will relish in the well-equipped kitchen area, complete with everything needed to whip up your favorite recipes. Enjoy your home-cooked meals at one of the 2 dining tables situated in the living room area.
When you're ready to unwind, enjoy rinsing off in the 2-person walk-in shower before slipping into the sheets of the cozy queen-sized mattress or comfortable futon.
From this studio, you will have easy access to the beach, local food and nightly entertainment. Walk up and down the beach or boardwalk to a wide variety of restaurants, cocktail lounges, and venues with live music.
Walk to Ventnor City Fishing Pier and cast out into the Atlantic for a prize catch to take home and oven- bake or pan fry.
Drive a short distance to Atlantic City, where you can rent jet skis, wave runners, speedboats, fishing boats and more! Thrill yourself when you hang 500 feet in the air from a parachute when you go parasailing with Ocean City or Atlantic City Parasail.
For further excitement, visit the Atlantic City Aquarium and watch a live sea animal show and marvel at the sea life that lives there.
Browse through unique gift shops and clothing boutiques along the Atlantic City Boardwalk. After shopping for the perfect gift or piece of memorabilia, treat yourself to a delicious seafood dinner at one of the many full-service restaurants or take- out eateries that line the boardwalk.
Visit Crabbies in May's Landing, just 30 minutes away for fresh seafood, or drive 45 minutes to the Lobster House, and pick your dinner right out of the tank!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, free WiFi, and more!
- Unbeatable Location - Just a block away from the boardwalk, the beach, and restaurants. Walk a short distance to the fishing pier and local pubs. Drive a short distance to Atlantic City where you can shop, dine, rent boats, go parasailing, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, if evidence is found, additional fines will be made to the guest.
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in