ABOUT THE SPACE
Pool Refurbishment In an effort to improve our grounds and your resort experience, we will be refurbishing our Whale and Turtle pools between May and July 1, 2018. The pools will be closed in succession, so they will not be closed at the same time. During that time, the Volcano Pool at our adjoining resort, Cypress Pointe, will be open to Grande Villas Resort guests – and is within walking distance! We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to your visit with us!
Exterior Building Make Over
The resort will be refurbishing the outside of the buildings from January 17 through to December 31, 2018. During this time, construction workers may need to access your balcony. Guests may experience some noise, debris, may smell paint, and will see construction equipment as the work progresses.
This Two-Bedroom Villa is a sprawling 1329 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 6 guests. Relax in the comfort of our accommodations featuring sumptuous sleeping arrangements and two full bathrooms complete with complimentary amenities. The master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed and the guest bedroom is equipped with a cozy pair of twins.
Enjoy the convenience of our well-appointed kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker among many other appliances as well as a dining table. Additional in-room amenities include cable/satellite television, DVD player, telephone and balcony/terrace.
Please Note: Smoking is only permitted in certain designated areas on the property, not in any of the units, including their baclonies or patios.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, and Selected Toiletries
- Oven, Stove, Toaster, Blender
- Cookware, Dishes, Utensils
- Washer and Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
ABOUT THE RESORT
This beautiful resort boasts far more than a five-star location: an outdoor heated pool, children’s pool, and hot tub, sports courts, a fully-equipped fitness center, mini-golf and a putting green, massage services, an aerobics class, a game room and much more await your exciting stay. The comprehensive Activities Department has offerings for every age, from Karaoke to staff-led games.
Enjoy a game of ping-pong with friends and family before heading over to the BBQ area for an afternoon grilling session. Relax in the Picnic Area with a scrumptious lunch, or head over to the DVD rental before heading back to your rooms for the night. Shuffleboard, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Mini-golf, Game Consoles- inside or outside, wherever you want to have fun, this wonderful resort has something for you!
Other services and amenities provided for guests include:
- 24 Hour Security
- Concierge and Guest Services
- ATM and Gift Shop
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities (located on the 2nd floor of each building)
- Maintenance Department
- Mini-Market/Convenience Store
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Business Center with computer, internet, and boarding pass printing
- Luggage storage
- Housekeeping available for nominal fee
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Interstate 4 and adjacent to the exciting world of Disney, the highly-rated Parkway International Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under fifteen minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast.
Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (1 mile away!)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (7.2 miles away)
- SeaWorld (3.3 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (6.3 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (6.4 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (9.4 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (3.6 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (8.8 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (11.4 miles away)