We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now for instant confirmation!
This resort holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently favorable guest reviews.
WHY STAY HERE
Parkway International Resort is tucked away in a wooded area off U.S. 192 in Kissimmee, Florida, just one mile away from Walt Disney World. Enjoy adventure in the heart of Orlando excitement, selecting from over 5,180 restaurants, 168 golf courses, 52 million square feet of retail shopping and 95 unforgettable attractions. Exhilarate at theme park thrills, shopping delights and culinary discoveries including lavish buffets, international cuisine and spectacular dinner theaters. Play in the great outdoors with a round of golf or a game of tennis.
Meander along the nature trail boardwalks. Discover incredible bargains at outlet malls, and beautiful treasures at local shops and boutiques. Switch gears from a land-based safari and explore underwater life at SeaWorld. Play all day – and night – at Universal Orlando, Disney, and CityWalk or just laze by the pool and recharge your spirit.
Whether you’re looking for a Disney getaway with the family, a romantic couple’s retreat into the magic of Epcot and the gorgeous Florida scenery, or a solo trip to the non-stop excitement and beautiful weather of Orlando, the family-friendly Parkway International Resort- with its spacious rooms, wonderful on-site amenities, and perfect location- will make your dream vacation a reality.
ABOUT THE AREA
Just off of Highway 192, the highly-rated Parkway International Resort offers easy access to fine dining, outdoor and retail shopping, golf courses, and all the best Orlando attractions and theme parks. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Wet N’ Wild Waterpark, and SeaWorld are all under fifteen minutes away and Orlando International Airport is only 25 minutes northeast. Golf lovers will appreciate the close proximity to some of Central Florida’s best courses, with Mystic Dunes, Celebration Golf Club, and the Orange County National Course less than 15 minutes away! Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are less than an hour’s drive away, and Central Florida fun such as swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove, riding hot air balloons, ziplining and riding horseback, swimming in crystal clear lakes while admiring the gorgeous wetland scenery, Battling Darth Vader at Disney or taking the Hogwarts Express is all at the tips of your fingers.
THINGS TO DO
- Walt Disney World (6 miles away!)
- Universal Studios, home to Harry Potter World (11.7 miles away)
- SeaWorld (9 miles away)
- Old Town Theme Park, featuring Lazer Tag, bumper cars, go-kart races, magic shows, car shows, live music, a haunted house, and plenty of dining and shopping options! (1.7 miles away)
- Fun Spot USA- try your hand at black light golf, Go-Kart, and the scream-worthy Skycoaster (1.8 miles away)
- Celebration, Florida- a gorgeous Disney-inspired village offering outdoor markets, delicious dining, unique shopping, and a diverse menu of festivals and events throughout the year (1.2 miles away)
- Discovery Cove, a prime snorkeling destination which offers enormous inland beaches, swimming with dolphins, and underwater walking tours! (9.4 miles away)
- Horseback riding, fishing, water sports, and boating available in the plentiful lake and forest areas nearby
- Hot-air balloon rides with Thompson Air Balloon Rides! (4.3 miles away)
- Four Corners for the best in retail shopping (6.9 miles away)
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.