About the property
- Condo4000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 14 Sleeps
Welcome to our luxury 5 bedroom PENTHOUSE in Grandview East. This is THE ONLY 5 bedroom penthouse condo in Panama City Beach. Our high-end, luxury condo just finished $20K in upgrades and boasts a best-in-class 3,500 square feet vacation oasis and has bedding for 14! This resort just went through a complete renovation and is sure to please.
Our enormous penthouse condo features TWO gulf-front master bedrooms with king beds, a third guest master with a king bed, an enormous living and dining area, huge kitchen with granite and stainless appliances a fresh coat of paint, all new electronics, updated patio furniture, rugs, bedding, furniture, decor and so much more!
When you walk in, you're greeted with a direct pathway to the enormous, gulf-front living area with panoramic views through your floor-to-ceiling windows. To your right and left are the two residential wings, each featuring master bedrooms, privacy and the most comfortable accommodations you'll find in Panama City Beach!
[ General Property Information ]
- ONLY Penthouse condo of this size in Panama City Beach
- Features a palatial 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms!
- Bedding to comfortably sleep 14!
- ENORMOUS 65' long wrap around balcony!
- Just look at the endless views from all around!!!
- TWO gulf front master bedrooms with king beds
- Third guest master bedroom with king bed
- Guest bedroom with two twins
- 5th bedroom features full over full bunks!
- Living room features NEW 55" CURVED SAMSUNG 4k SMART TV
- New TV's throughout!
- All new bedding throughout!!
- Brand new LEATHER sofa's (TWO) in the living room!!
- Fresh paint throughout!
- Updated kitchen, new barstools
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Features 2 BRAND NEW Leather sofas (very high-end)
- Just installed NEW Samsung CURVED 55" 4K Smart TV!
- AMAZING Gulf Views from the floor to ceiling windows
- Panoramic views!!
- Living area is HUGE and spacious!
- Brand new, high-end oriental rug!
- Dining area features large table for 8!
- Additional dining seating for 8 at the bar!
[ Kitchen ]
- Kitchen features enormous layout!
- Plenty of space to prepare meals and entertain!
- Matching stainless steel appliances!
- Upgraded countertop appliances including NINJA blender!
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
Gulf-front Master Suite
- This is your paradisiacal haven!!
- Just look at the pictures, this master suite is enormous!
- Features all new bedding for 2015!!
- Brand new oriental rug!
- Gorgeous stained concrete floors!
- Large private observation room with unparalleled views!
- Observation room features NEW queen sofa sleeper!!
- Also features private access to enormous wrap around balcony!
- Brand new Vizio Smart TV!
- Gorgeous, HUGE master bathroom
- Bath features TWO vanities, Jacuzzi tub, standup shower and BIDET!!
Second Gulf-front Master Suite
- SECOND Gulf-Front master suite features king bed
- Features private access to enormous 65' balcony!
- Features new Vizio Smart TV!
- Very large, very private, features large private bath!
- Bath features Jacuzzi tub and standup shower!
- THIRD bedroom with KING bed!!
- Features large flat-panel HD TV
- Very large with walk-in closet (just like all the other bedrooms!)
- Private access to bath!
Guest Bedroom (4th bedroom)
- 4th bedroom features two twin beds!
Guest Bedroom (5th bedroom)
- 5th bedroom is very large!
- Features full over full bunks!!
[ General Property and Location ]
- Grandview East is located in central Panama City Beach
- This property only allows one parking pass per condo throughout the resort
- Just minutes from popular attractions and dining!
- Just a few minutes from Pier Park!
- Obviously located right on the beach!
- Grandview East is a small resort with very few condos, so it's quiet!!
- On the ground level is a pool, access to the beach with showers!
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Blue Swell
Why Choose Us? Blue Swell Vacation Rentals is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order. We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation! Some reasons guests choose us year after year: we offer keyless check-in which means you go straight to your property with no waiting or lines, we always inspect our properties prior to your arrival to ensure the property looks exactly like it does in the pictures, we use high end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and as well as high end starter supplies. Most importantly, we are here for you 24/7 throughout your entire stay to make sure your you have the best vacation ever.
What makes this Condo unique
ONLY 5 Bed PENTHOUSE in PCB - Sleeps 14 with 3500 SF!! B@@KING UP FAST!!
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
The condo was invrdfib
The condo was incredible! We spent Christmas with our two sons and their families. 6 adults and 5 children ranging from 2 years to 14. There was so much space. Would love to visit again soon.
The place was fabulous but we were a little disappointed that we had to purchase extra parking without being told and we had no instructions on where to go to purchase parking space I just ran into an employee on my floor the next day after arrival
10 STAR Review!
We have always stayed in Destin, but our stay in Panama City Beach was absolutely fantastic! We rented the penthouse as a place to take our family for fall break and had a great time. The beds were very comfortable, it is spacious, very nicely decorated, furniture is luxurious, whirlpool tubs were so relaxing, and the balcony is huge! Words cannot say enough about the picturesque view from the 17th floor! Can you tell we loved it? We have traveled to a beach every year and this, by far, was the best all-around vacation we have had. When we rent a house, there are always stairs to climb, but everything on one level was such a relief for my 86-year-old mother. The staff was so helpful & quick to respond when we had a question or a problem. The only suggestion we could make is to make sure a penthouse rental provides a BLUE parking tag so you don't have to cross the street to park. That was definitely an inconvenience, but as far as the rental, we would give 10 stars, if possible. Thanks so much!
Our family of 13 loved the spaciousness & 17th floor view of this condo!
This fun relaxing week was our Christmas gift to our children & grandchildren. We loved the spaciousness with the large entry way & living/dining room & deck. (A half bath off the entry way would have been a welcome with 13 of us). Traveling the elevator to the 17th floor was a breeze with very little wait & few other riders. The condo was very clean. Kitchen could have been better stocked with large bowls & more dishes to accommodate the 14 person unit it was advertised as. Several of the bedroom TV's not working & batteries missing from the remotes was disappointing. Bath Towels were WONDERFUL! The pool was nice & clean & fun! (A broken light on column on west side of pool.) Loved the short easy access to the beach & ability to watch the dolphins from the balcony!
It was disappointing to discover the ice & water dispenser didn't work on the refrigerator, so we had no ice available unless we purchased it.
However It was great having a 2nd refrigerator to provide adequate space.
Great washer & dryer!
We loved our stay & will carry sweet memories as a family from our time at Panama City Beach in the Grandview East Penthouse! Thank you, The Miller Family
Space is Great but...
The icemaker/water didn't work on the front of the fridge. We had to take the entire ice drawer out each time we needed ice. There were no wash cloths left for us. There was no dust pan. The prior guests left dirty pots and pans in the cabinets. The closet in the bedroom with the 2 twin beds had a huge mermaid statue and wall décor on the floor - so we were not able to utilize that much needed space.
Dear Ms. Daly - In researching this reservation I am showing a different name but your email so I am assuming that it was multiple families traveling together. We appreciate the review and always want to know if there is anything we missed. We inspect our units on every turn in order to make sure we leave as little to chance a possible. We also contact our guests the day after check in to make sure everything is to their satisfaction and we did speak with Rachel on the 23rd and she did not let us know there were any deficiencies so we apologize if that information was not sent our way as we would have taken care of anything that was wrong. The facecloths are left in the vanities and drawers and this home did have 14 facecloths on site when we cleaned it after your departure. I understand that since they are not presented on the beds with the bath and hand towels that you may have thought we didn't leave any so that for that we apologize. The dust pan was found under the kitchen sink and it was not with the broom, we have advised the cleaner for this home to make sure moving forward that they place both in the same area. As to the closets we ask that you remember this is someone's home, so on occasion there are items that will be stored by the owner for future replacement or repair. This home has generous closet spaces throughout so we have moved those items to another closet within the home to open up the children's closet for future guests. As to the housewares, we regret that it is not possible to pull every dish, pot, pan or silverware article on every turn, so when prior guests do put things away that are not fully clean we can apologize for the inconvenience, but it is not possible to rewash every item or even go through every item on a turn clean. Guests check out after 10 and expect to be in by 4, so during peak season we do our best to make sure the clean is up to our standards with the exception of items like this. Deep cleans are performed twice per year like other management companies on the beach, and for this home, a deep clean takes 3 full days. We would hope to have the opportunity to host your next vacation and thank you for your thoughts and opinions, they are greatly appreciated. Thanks again, your team at Blue Swell.
Lovely, easy load and unload, beautiful view, very clean