Located close to the famous Panthéon, Saint Germain and the gorgeous Luxembourg gardens, this large 35m2 studio has incredible charm with its white ceiling beams. Using the comfortable sofa bed, the studio is large enough to comfortably sleep 4 guests for less than a month. It has been recently renovated in 2014.
Located in a stone building, the apartment has a wooden floor & nice wooden beams on the ceiling. It’s large window bathes the room in natural light and provides an open view on the beautiful buildings across the street.
On entering the apt, straight on the left a large corridor leads to a large room which is intelligently and tastefully decorated and separated into the living area, dining area and sleeping area.
The room offers:
• A living room area with comfortable convertible leather sofa for 2 and a low table,
• TV and a small stereo,
• A dining table with 4 chairs,
• A comfortable bed for two
Right of the entrance, rare in a studio, the standalone kitchen is fully equipped. It benefits from a window that allows for natural light.
The bathroom is nicely tiled and designed. It offers a shower, a sink & mirrors.
The toilet is located in a separate room but inside the apartment.
Right down the building are located many shops, bakeries, delies and more.
The apt location is a perfect base to visit Paris : based in the heart of the old Paris, at walking distance of the “Pantheon” where Victor Hugo, Voltaire and so many are buried, just 2 mn away from the great “Luxembourg” garden and the famous “boulevard Saint-Michel” where many students are.
The Saint Germain district is also at walking distance. The Sorbonne University, the famous Jardin des Plantes, the arenes de Lutece, and the Cluny Museum of Medieval arts are all steps away. Further south facing Notre Dame and the trendy Ile saint Louis with, at walking distance, the Marais where are the best clothes shops of Paris. Stroll along the banks of the Seine, enjoy a drink on one of the many barges or dance Tango in the “Tino Rossi” square in summer evening time.
It stays 10 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.