3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom In The Beautiful Piney Woods
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well behaved pets are welcome. Well behaved pets are welcome.
Max guests: 6
- With COVID-19, we do our best to disinfect between guests. If you have been exposed or are ill, you agree to not come to our place until recovered.
- The house has a septic system. Do not flush non-biodegradable items in the toilet or sinks such as feminine hygiene products, or any chemicals.
- Any trash placed in the blue can by the street must be in a bag (no loose trash in the blue trash can).
We had a wonderful quiet stay here and the house was immaculate!
Beautiful Country Home
A perfect home for us to escape the cold and snow of upstate New York. Everything was exactly as Jerri had described. Rooms were immaculate, beds VERY comfortable, kitchen completely stocked for preparing meals and lots of room for our dog to enjoy the country.
Wonderful stay in the countryside
We stayed here for 5 weeks while visiting family and friends. The bed along with the other furniture, was very comfortable. We also found that the kitchen had everything needed from dishes to pots and pans. The owners were great and answered any and all questions that we had. We will definitely stay at this house next time we return to East Texas
Perfect all the way. Lots of room with everything your need. Very peaceful and quiet.
Like a good trip to Grandma's house
The house was neat and clean and the property manager was great at communicating. The home is older, so if you're looking for a new/sleek/modern, this isn't the place, but for us it was great. The kitchen was well stocked with anything we needed. There were games to play and plenty of room outdoors to roam around. We were in town for a wedding so we didn't spend much time there other than sleeping but the beds were comfortable.
About Jerri Berry
Jerri and Larry (and Stella) love our home in the country and we hope you will love it here too.
Jerri Berry purchased this House in 2014
Why Jerri Berry chose Rusk
This is a beautiful piece of land up on a tall hill with a nice view on both the East and the West sides. The wildlife and the solitude make it a very relaxing place to enjoy nature and unplug from the busy pace of modern life.
What makes this House unique
The house is located in a rural area where it is literally “away from it all”. We ourselves have benefited mentally and physically from moving away from the constant stress of city life (even though we love going back to Austin regularly!) and we love offering this place to those who want to experience a few days operating at a slower pace.