Farmhouse Easy Going! Perfect for Families with Children. Wifi.Private Pool(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
7 Bedrooms + 4 Baths + POOL + GARDEN + FRESH AGRICOLTURAL PRODUCTS
Ideal for families with children, easy going, unformal, simple but with all comforts you need. It can accomodate up to 14/18 persons. Lovely mature garden setting in really beautiful gardens. 7 large very comfortable bedrooms ( 5 matrimonial bedrooms + 2 twin bedrooms). WIFI. Private pool. Private garden. Wonderful view of the Lake Trasimeno. Budget accomodation x group.
Large living rooms, dining rooms, Kitchens. Panoramic dining patio. The house is totally self-contained and private; not overlooked. Beamed ceilings and terracotta floors. Very well furnished and fully equipped. Wi-Fi. Parking in grounds. Swimming pool. Maid service possible. Excellent good value local restaurants. 7 Km from Panicale, the nearby pretty village.
The Farmhouse is located near a pretty village of Panicale in the heart of the Lake Trasimeno countryside. The house is surrounded by large (2.5 acres) garden and olive grove with views of the surrounding hills. Because of its strategic location, it is the perfect base to explore Southern Tuscany and Umbria or for a relaxing holiday in comfortable and elegant surroundings. See Cortona, Florence, Siena, Perugia, Assisi, the Chianti region and Rome. Explore the unique towns of Pienza and San Gimignano, or Lake Trasimeno. Visit Montepulciano, Montalcino (Brunello wine) and the Chianti region and enjoy their famous wines. Visit the monasteries of Monte Oliveto Maggiore and Sant'Antimo (where the English Patient was filmed). Or simply relax and enjoy your private garden!
• Local events and open-air markets: Local Open-Air Markets (mornings): Monday: Foiano; Tuesday: Sinalunga; Wednesday: Monte San Savino, Castiglione del Lago; Thursday: Camucia, near Cortona (the largest and the best!), Lucignano; Friday: Castiglion Fiorentino; Saturday: Cortona, Arezzo.
• The famous horse-race in Siena, the Palio, is held on 2 July and 16 August. Each village and town has local feasts: please ask us for details. The biggest are in Cortona end July/early August. Lucignano has a May festival in the last two weeks of May. Each town/village often has open-air concerts and other musical events. Cortona has open-air operas and concerts, and there is a music festival in Monte San Savino. Cortona has several historic processions. Jousting competitions on horseback in Arezzo, Castiglion Fiorentino and Montalcino!
• The huge open-air antiques fair in Arezzo takes place on the first Sunday of the month. Cortona, Arezzo and Monte San Savino have numerous antique shops.
Places to see: All are within one hour's drive. We can provide detailed itineraries and advice where to eat etc.
• FLORENCE. Leave your car at the small local train station and take the train to Florence, leaving and returning every hour; 1 hour’s journey. Avoid the traffic problems in Florence!
• SIENA is about 40 minutes away by car, driving through magical country side. Easy parking. Siena has the famous horse-race, Il Palio, and is perfectly preserved. From Siena visit SAN GIMIGNANO and the CHIANTI region.
• CORTONA AND LAKE TRASIMENO. Cortona is a jewel!
• LUCIGNANO: Best kept secret in Tuscany! Spectacular medieval village.
• MONTE SAN SAVINO: small market town with Loggiato in the main street and marvellous garden and amphitheatre. Nearby is the Castle of Gargonza.
• MONTEPULCIANO AND PIENZA. ABBEY OF MONTE OLIVETO. MONTALCINO: home of Brunello wine. AREZZO, PERUGIA, ASSISI. And much much more!
• Wonderful walks (we provide maps etc).
• If you are tired of sight-seeing, or simply want to relax ... your garden awaits!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 350 m²
- Max. occupancy 16
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 7-16
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Lake View
- Monument View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Room
- Seating for 18 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 16 - May 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 16 - Dec 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lake Trasimeno is Italy's fourth largest lake, and is only a 7 minute drive. It offers excellent watersports, excursions and lakeside towns with good fish restaurants.
There are many, many famous and notable towns within a 2-hour drive--Cortona, Montepulciano, Perugia, Orvieto, Todi, Siena, Assisi–just to name a few. They are way too numerous to list. Florence is an easy day trip.
The area is rich in archaeological wonders from the Etruscan, Medieval, Roman, and Renaissance eras. During the summer, Panicale and the surrounding villages host numerous activities including festivals, art exhibitions, antique markets, theatrical plays and free outdoor jazz, blues, pop and classical concerts.
Why Panicale PG, Italy:
Panicale is a typical and very beautiful medieval Umbrian hilltop town. Time has absolutely stood still in this village. One can still see signs of a former lifestyle -- cannon turrets, alcoves near the two historic center entrances where night watchmen once stood, ancient cobblestone streets and antique, operable water fountains. In our house you can even see the hook from which curing prosciutto once hung. Panicale boasts four wonderful restaurants, two cafes (cafe/bar), and a small grocery store selling everything from fresh produce, cold cuts, cheeses and wine to toiletries and common household supplies. Next door is the butcher will gladly make you make sausages while you wait, and down the street is a bakery, where fresh bread, pastry and a variety of pizza await you at 6 am. The town barber will give you a hair cut and a shave, or if you want to catch up with the latest gossip, drop by the hairdresser. The famous 'little' theater, Teatro Carporali, hosts well publicized cultural events, but the most fun is had in the main piazza on weekend nights when free, live entertainment performs as you sip local wine or a cappuccino. Panicale also has a tourist information office, a real estate agency, a pottery shop, a drug store, a stationary/internet point selling foreign newspapers and magazines, a post office and a bank/ATM. Minutes away by car is a full service spa where you can have a manicure, beauty treatment or massage. Panicale is home to 500 full-time residents. During the summer months this number grows to about 800. The town is within short driving distance to Perugia, Orvieto, Montepulciano, Assisi, Cortona, Todi, Deruta, Siena and other well known towns worth visiting. All have so much to offer in terms of cuisine, art and culture and we LOVE to return as often as we can.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
The Farmhouse Panicale is only 10 minutes walk from the main piazza with cafes (called 'bars'), restaurants, shops, a grocery store, butcher shop, bakery, bank with ATM and many other amenities. You can really enjoy your holiday here -- walking is pleasurable as Panicale is closed to vehicular traffic! Parking is always available outside the two main entrances to the town so once inside the historic center you can take a step back in time, enjoy the amazing sunrises and sunsets and RELAX! And everyone is so very friendly. Moreover, a number of Panicalesi speak english so language is never a barrier here! Panicale is very centrally situated. 90 minutes to the south by train is Rome and the many towns in between. One hour to the north is Florence. By car you can easily reach Cortona, Perugia, Montepulciano as well as the impressive nearby Casteglione del Lago fortress and Lake Trasimeno with its unique islands and many sporting, dining and cultural activities. One visit to Panicale and you will want to return, as we do, year after year.
- Primary: 3331204593
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
FARMHOUSE PANICALE WITH POOL, BBQ/WIFI STUNNING VIEW
PRIVATE POOL OF THE FARMHOUSE
FARMHOUSE PANICALE WITH PRIVATE POOL
LONG TABLE EQUIPPED FOR DINNER AL FRESCO ALL TOGERTHER
PRIVATE POOL AT THE FARMHOUSE SURROUNDED BY A LARGE MATURE GARDEN
COVERED PATIO PER DINNER AL FRESCO ALL TOGETHER
LOVELY GARDEN ALL AROUND THE FARMHOUSE
LOVELY GARDEN AROUND THE FARMHOUSE
LONG TABLE FOR EAT ALL TOGETHER INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE
1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
1 TWIN BEDROOM
FARMHOUSE PANICALE, PERFECT FOR GROUPS WITH POOL/BBQ/WIFI
FARMHOUSE PANICALE SURROUNDED BY GARDEN AND MATURE TREES
LONG TABLE FOR DINNER AL FRESCO ALL TOGETHER OUTSIDE IN THE GARDEN
STUNNING VIEW ALL AROUND THE FAMHOUSE
COVERED PATIO FOR DINNER AL FRESCO ALL TOGETHER
PRIVATE POOL AT THE FARMHOUSE
OLD FARMHOUSE COMPLETELY RESTORED
LARGE DINING ROOM FOR EAT ALL TOGETHER (10-16 PERSONS)
1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.