If you’re searching for the perfect home base for your magical Kissimmee getaway, look no further than ‘Minnie’s Florida Villa,’ a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental villa that comfortably sleeps 8 in the exclusive Windsor Palms community. Not only does this lovely home have its own lanai with private pool and spa, but it also grants you access to community amenities, including a 58-seat movie theater. Additionally, you’ll enjoy easy access to Disney World and all that the area has to offer!
Master Suite 1: King Bed | Master Suite 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Winnie the Pooh Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Mickey Mouse Room): 2 Twin Beds
With its open plan lounge, formal dining room and kitchen area, along with 1,950 square feet of well-appointed living space, ‘Minnie’s Florida Villa’ is the perfect spot for your and your loved ones to spend time together during your Florida retreat.
Sit back and relax on one of the 2 comfortable leather sofas or chair under the ceiling fan in the lounge area while watching your favorite shows on the 50-inch Smart TV with Netflix.
The chef of the group will delight in the kitchen, fully equipped with with new cooking appliances to prepare your favorite recipes. Gather around the table set for 6 and utilize the 2 bar stools at the kitchen counter for extra seating. For formal meals, make your way to the glass dining room table set for 4.
Al fresco dining experiences are made possible on the covered lanai, accessible through the sliding glass doors in the kitchen’s dining area. Sip your favorite beverage while relaxing on the new outdoor furniture to soak up the sun. Whenever you need to cool off, step right into the west-facing pool and spa, which can be heated for an additional nightly fee. Privacy is ensured by the hedge surrounding the entire pool area, so you can have intimate time with your friends and family.
For more entertainment, retreat to the garage, which has been converted into a game room with a compact multi-game table, which includes pool, air hockey and table tennis. There is also a foosball table, a PS1 games console and a dartboard for friendly competition throughout your stay.
Additional amenities include a pack ‘n play portable crib, high chair and stroller if you’re traveling with little ones. No need to pack your entire wardrobe, as there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, ironing board and iron for your convenience. You’ll also be happy to have free wireless high-speed internet and free local, national and international calls during your stay!
To further enhance your vacation experience, the gated Windsor Palms community has a 58-seat movie theater, beach volleyball court, community pool, fitness center, playground, sports courts and more available for your enjoyment!
The heads of the household will be pleased with either of the master suites. The first master suite has a king-sized bed, ceiling fan, a 43-inch plasma wall-mounted TV, walk-in closet, and a small crib. The bedroom also features an en suite bathroom with a large soaker tub, his and hers sinks and a walk-in shower with glass door.
The second master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a ceiling fan, and a 32-inch wall-mounted flat-screen TV. This bedroom also has an en suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower with glass door.
There are also 2 other bedrooms with two twin-sized beds in each, and the kids will love choosing their favorite bedroom! One of the rooms is decorated in a Winnie the Pooh theme with a closet and TV, while the other bedroom features Mickey Mouse decor with a closet and TV. Both of these bedrooms share a Mickey Mouse themed bathroom.
Along with this property’s fantastic amenities, you’ll enjoy the home’s unbeatable location! Situated less than 10 minutes to Disney, you’ll have easy access to this magical world of family fun at all times!
The villa is also less than 10 minutes from a variety of shops and restaurants, so you can go on a shopping spree or dine out at a tasty restaurant.
Additionally, this home is minutes from the main road, the 192, which is lined with shopping and dining options to suit all budgets, and is also a gateway to multiple popular Orlando attractions!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered private lanai with outdoor dining table, sun loungers, west-facing pool and spa (which can be heated for an additional fee), pack ‘n play, portable crib, high chair, stroller, hair dryers, 2 master suites, game room with a compact multi-game table, foosball table, a PS1 games console and a dartboard, 5 cable TVs, entertainment system, high-speed free WiFi, free local, national and international calls, and much more
- Enjoy access to the gated Windsor Palms resort-style community amenities, including a clubhouse with a gym, sports courts, beach volleyball, playground, a large community pool, and a 58-seat cinema showing all the latest movies
- Fantastic location - Less than 10 minutes from Disney World, restaurants, shops, and the 192 main road!
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (~25.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that the pool & spa heat fee of $25/night is optional April-October, but mandatory for stays from November-March
- Fine of $10 per person per night will be assessed if there are over the maximum 8 people
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in