Welcome to Key Lime, a true Seaside original! This home's offers something for everyone and as you enter this vacation paradise you're drawn to the awe-inspiring cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and grand fireplace in your family living area. The huge and open floor plan offers multiple seating areas, hardwood floors, HUGE wall mounted flat screen HDTV and French doors that take you to the first of many outdoor screened porches. The formal dining room offers seating for 6 and plenty of serving areas so you might want to consider buffet-style breakfast or lunches. The country kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, big windows offering views of the rustic wooded lot and many upgrades. Just off of the expansive family living area are your choice of three spacious bedrooms and bathrooms and your laundry center.
Beyond the covered and screened outdoor area lies expertly-groomed yards to the front, side and rear of the home. Here you will find a gas grill, a third lounging and dining space, and a convenient outdoor shower. Beautiful vine-covered lattice, potted local plants and preserved live oaks surround the custom low-profile deck, sidewalk and Seaside walkways that run adjacent to the yard's perimeter.
After a perfect day on the white sands of the Gulf Coast, find your way back to Key Lime's charming comfort, dazzling local art and cozy coastal furnishings to reminisce and realize – you've found your perfect paradise!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6)
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, en suite Master Bath
• Guest Bedroom #1: Queen Bed, Private Screened Porch and en suite Bath
• Guest Bedroom #2: Queen Bed, Guest Bathroom Tub Combo
• Beach Access: 4 Minute Walk To The Beach
• Free WiFi
• Gorgeous Architecture & Décor
• Gated Community Features Two Pools & Tennis Courts
• Original Maple Floors Throughout
• Built-in Plantation Shutters Offer Endless Varieties of Natural Light
• Convenient to Bike Trails, Walking Paths, Restaurants, 30A, Beach Access
• Located in Seaside, Florida
• Nestled Along Brick Paved Odessa Street
• Pedestrian Walkways Behind Home Offer Swift Access To Popular Amenities
• Steps Away From Beach Access, Shopping, Dining, Events, and Central Square