New! Fabulous Spa/Pool Oasis in Twin Palms!(18 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
A completely new renovation upgraded the entire house and pool/spa while respecting the integrity of the historic classic design. Polished concrete floors, an all new kitchen with new appliances, cabinets and lighting that offers gorgeous views and comfortable flow. New bathrooms with walk-in showers, dramatic lighting and elegant euro faucets and fixtures. Pool & Spa were also was entirely renovated for easy operation.
The house is perfectly situated. South facing in quiet, wind-free south Palm Springs on a large, corner lot with circular driveway. Mature palm, citrus and olive trees compliment a large, 8-foot hedge around the back making it completely private. The post-and-beam house has large clerestory windows framing the dramatic San Jacinto mountains.
• a large great room with high, beamed ceiling, large stone fireplace, dramatic mountain and pool views. Period furniture including a double sofa, Danish chairs and a classic Eames dining room set. Fans of the 1967 Montreal Expo will enjoy the kitschy collection.
• Additional amenities include cable TV - a 50' HDTV in living room and 40' HDTV in Master BR, wi-fi internet, Sony sound system, 2 queen beds and 2 Twin beds, central air and heat, New gas BBQ, outdoor lighting, washer/dryer and personal welcome guest greeting and 24-hour support.
The house is located minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a variety of shopping, golfing, nightlife, restaurants, cultural events, outdoor activities, and attractions. It's walking distance from the ultra popular Ace Hotel for brunch, Koffi, (cool local coffeehouse hang-out) and the Appetito, a charming new casual bistro. Across the street from Koffi is the ever popular Elmer's restaurant.
Keywords: mid-century, Alexander house, Palm springs, twin palms, california, new pool, new spa, newly renovated, 3 bedrooms.
Location: twin palms, palm springs, central, palm springs, deserts, california, usa
Accommodations: house, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (sleeps 6)
Enjoy the warmth of palm springs in the privacy of your own mid-century modern gem in the desirable twin palms neighborhood in south palm springs.
Sheltered from the wind by the nearby San Jacinto mountains, this residence is your private desert oasis.
The spacious living room has a vaulted ceiling, large south facing windows with mountain views and a gas fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the cookware and tableware needed to prepare and serve a gourmet meal. New dishwasher, range, microwave and refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water filter. New gas grill just outside kitchen on large patio.
The dining room comfortably seats six with a view of the pool and southern mountains.
P.S. Permit #49650000-20016108
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 bedroom home, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enjoy your private retreat OR EXPLORE a wide range of other local desert activities: Hiking, Golfing, Shopping, Wonderful restaurants, Local spas, movies, art/music events. The house is walkable to several fun places to eat, grab a coffee with your laptop at Koffi. Ace Hotel, Appetito (next to Koffi), Ernie's, El Jeffe Taco Bar. Also, there's lots of casual dining spots at the lovely Smoke Tree District. A more upscale fave is Tinto at the Saguaro Hotel -- Simply divine to sit out under their huge cabana by the pool for delicious morsels but makes a rez:-) You're minutes away from downtown with many fabulous restaurants, shops and galleries. Some of our favorites include Trio, Jakes, Lulu's, Zin, Workshop. The Happy Hour at Kaiser in the large bar area offers a bargain of wonderful dishes and great deals on drinks. Jump into the local scene: On Thursday, the Palm Springs' downtown 'Village Fest' is a bustling night street fair loaded with food, art and festivities...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2017
Jan 28 - Apr 27, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 28 - Nov 17, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $35
- Cleaning Fee $195 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pool & Spa Fee $240
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Refundable Damages deposit of $500. (Generally received as a check)
Rates for Holidays (including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) and Special Events (Like Coachella Music Festival) will be higher
Min. cleaning $195
During High Season (Jan thru Mid-May) - MINIMUM = WEEKLY ONLY MINIMUM
Pool Heat Fees (if needed, depending on weather) - $240 per week, $40 per day, min. 3 days.
Palm Springs Hospitality Taxes are charged at a rate of 11.5%
Security Deposit Apply Based on Time of Year and Length of Stay (Typically, $500).
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Comfortable dining in classic mid-century style
Brand new ultra-styled en suite Master Bath
Brand New Spacious Kitchen with all the amenities!
Convenient for serving friends and family
Huge Master Bedroom with private side yard. (Bedding seen on Modern Family:)
Newly remodeled guest bathroom with all the modern touches
Twin beds with pop, double the fun!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.