WHY STAY HERE
Peacock Suites is steps away from the Disneyland theme parks. The resort offers either one or two bedroom suites, suitable for vacation or business. On the sundeck, everyone will enjoy Orange County’s sunny weather. Peacock Suites separates itself from the competition by offering resort style amenities in addition to convenient comforts such as a kitchenette and two televisions.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This spacious one bedroom suite can hold an occupancy of four guests. The suite provides luxurious amenities, aside from the private bedroom with your choice of either a king bed or two queen beds. The separate living area includes a queen sleeper sofa and a full kitchenette. The kitchenette adds affordability and convenience, allowing for delicious snacks to be made from the comfort of the suite. Other features of the suite are a separate dining area, microwave, refrigerator and two cable TVs. For a nominal fee, daily housekeeping may be added to the stay.
- One King or 2 Queen Beds
- Queen-Size Sofa Sleeper
- Full Kitchenette: Coffee & tea maker, microwave and refrigerator
- Convenient Comforts: Cable TV, hair dryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board
Peacock Suites has resort amenities, while still able to compete with the prices of hotels. Some of these amenities are the covered, heated outdoor pool, two whirlpool spas, and a rooftop sundeck. Staying connected is easy, as Peacock Suites has free high speed internet. One of the best features of the resort is how it helps guests save time. Guests are able to purchase attraction tickets to major Anaheim theme parks like Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure, from the front desk.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- 2 Whirlpool Spas
- Rooftop Sundeck
- Attraction Tickets Available at Front Desk
- Local Golf Courses
- Car Rental Services
- Disneyland Shuttle Service (fee)
- Mandatory Valet Parking ($10.50/per day)
Laundry Service / Overnight Dry Cleaning
ABOUT THE AREA
Peacock Suites puts guests within walking distance to some of the area's most popular attractions. Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure Park and the Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk, are just steps away from the resort. More shopping, dining, entertainment, and attractions can be found just a short drive away. Below is a list of the nearby attractions with their distance from the resort.
- Disneyland - Walking Distance!
- Disney’s California Adventure Park - Walking Distance!
- The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk - Walking Distance!
- Anaheim Convention Center - Walking Distance!
- Angel Stadium - 1.5 miles
- Downtown Disney District - 2 miles
- The Outlets at Orange - 2.1 miles
- Honda Center - 2.5 miles
- Discover Science Center - 4 miles
- Knott’s Berry Farm - 6.3 miles
- John Wayne Airport - 12 miles
- South Coast Plaza - 12.4 miles
- Newport Beach - 15 miles
- Huntington Beach - 16 miles
- Los Angeles, CA - 28 miles
- Hollywood, CA - 33.5 miles
- LAX Airport - 34 miles
- Universal Studios Hollywood - 36 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Incidental Deposit (Refundable): $150
**This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, all doors have lever handles, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access, Braille signage for room numbers