WorldMark Surfside Inn at Ocean Park is situated a quarter of a mile away from the Long Beach Peninsula, the 28-mile stretch of sand along the Washington coast. And whether you go during summer or winter, it's all good fun the whole family can enjoy. Summer is bustling with beach activities, and winter is prime time to venture out to Cape Disappointment and watch the storms roll in.
· Indoor swimming pool
· Indoor spa
· Resort is two blocks from the beach
· Arcade games
· Laundry room
· Outdoor children’s play area
· Barbecue grills
· Most units have short staircase entries
- Cape Disappointment Lighthouse
- North Head Lighthouse
- World Kite Museum and Hall of Fame
- Leadbetter Point
- Leadbetter State Park
- Willapa Bay National Wildlife Refuge
- Historic homes of Oysterville
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- Horseback riding along the coast
- Year-round kite flying
- Salmon charter fishing
- Golfing near the ocean
- Nine-hole golf course next to the resort
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.