**EXTENDED STAY AVAILABLE! DISCOUNTED MONTHLY RATE IS $2850 (30 DAY MINIMUM) - Please inquire with Evolve for availability**
Enjoy a variety of natural and cultural attractions from a residential location at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath Boise vacation rental home. Comfortable accommodations for 8, 2,000 square feet of living space and modern amenities provide the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Bring your friends and family and discover exciting adventures in Idaho’s capital city!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
Enter into the home and step inside the welcoming dining room, which features an elegant dining table that can seat 6. Uncork bottles of wine in the evening and sit down to share memorable vacation dinners with your travel companions!
Move into the open-concept living room, where a comfortable plush sofa and loveseat face a beautiful gas fireplace and a large flat-screen Roku TV. Unwind during your downtime, stream your favorite movies and curl up in front of a soothing fire.
The living room flows freely to a quaint dinette table that seats 4, perfect for you to sit and enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon cocktail, then opens into the gorgeous, fully equipped kitchen.
A large center-island chopping space and modern stainless steel appliances provide everything you’ll need to whip up tasty home-cooked meals during those days spent relaxing at home.
Step outside the sliding glass door behind the dinette table and gather around the fire pit to enjoy an evening bonfire with the sunset. The fenced backyard offers plenty of space for you and your travel companions to enjoy outdoor activities during any hour of the day.
After long days of vacation fun, drift off to sleep in one of the home’s 4 comfortable bedrooms. Three bedrooms feature queen-sized beds, while another provides a comfortable full-sized bed.
The master bedroom boasts a queen-sized bed and a pristine en suite bathroom, which features a great soaking tub and walk-in shower. Refresh with many peaceful nights of sleep, wake up and wash off to prepare for another exciting adventure!
This home offers the relaxing environment of a residential home, but you’ll still have easy access to the many natural and cultural sights within the Boise Area.
If you have bird watching enthusiasts in your group, drive a little over twenty miles to either the bird Refuge at Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge or Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area.
Within the Conservation Area, you’ll also find Celebration Park, Swan Falls Trailhead and Kuna Caves, where you can spend the day hiking or mountain biking, fishing, and exploring scenic photo opportunities around the cave.
Remind the golfers in your group to pack their clubs, as Boise Ranch Golf Course is just under a mile from the house.
If you’re traveling with children, take a day to seek out the thrills at Roaring Springs Water Park, about a 15-minute drive away. You can also head to the Zoo Boise and tour the various wildlife exhibits, rides and kids’ farm.
Spend days enjoying all the wonderful attractions, shopping and dining offered in the downtown Boise area, which runs along the Boise River. Grab some breakfast at Goldy’s Bistro, refresh with some afternoon tapas at The Basque Market, and then enjoy a late-night drink with live local music at Neurolux.
The Knitting Factory Boise provides a large outdoor venue for live music, and Liquid Laughs is right next door for adult-only, comedic entertainment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, back patio with a fire pit, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen Roku TV, garage parking for 2 cars, driveway parking for 4+ cars, and much more
- Great Boise location - Nestled within a quiet, residential neighborhood with easy access to the area’s natural and physical attractions!
- Extended stay available for private or corporate reservations. Please inquire with Evolve
- Airport: Boise Airport - 3201 W Airport Way #1000, Boise, ID 83705, (~ 7.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note: the homeowner is flexible with the max occupancy (contact Evolve before your stay for further details)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Extended stay available for private or corporate reservations. Please inquire with Evolve.