|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Amazing Cottage!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Four Blocks from Crystal Beach in Clipper Cove!
3. Community Pool is just steps from this lovely cottage!
4. Gorgeous Periwinkle Cottage is all on one level.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Fantastic location! A mile from the Crab Trap restaurant and Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1500 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You'll love this tastefully appointed beach home - and the location can't be beat!
Periwinkle Cottage is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that sleeps 8.
There's a king in the master bedroom,
a queen in the 2nd bedroom and
two twins in the third.
There's also a sleeper sofa in the living room.
This house is all on one level and has a walk in shower. The kitchen has granite counters and stainless appliances and the house is steps from the community pool.
This house in located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin. The highly desirable neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition. Periwinkle Cottage is on a private street and there are only 60 houses in the neighborhood.
There's plenty of parking, a grill and a washer and dryer for your convenience. Come stay at this well-appointed home in a great, central location!
Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking. Pretty, unspoiled, Henderson State Park is also just down the road!
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 300 yards to the beach or venture over to nearby restaurants or shopping areas.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
I would definitely recommend this house to others. It was a great deal and you could walk to the beach. The open concept made it easy to enjoy everyone's company but the house still felt private with 3 separate bedrooms. It was clean and comfortable.
House was very nice and clean. Driveway a little narrow for my big truck. Quiet neighborhood. Pool area was clean and well kept. Only downside was the closest beach area was all roped off for private beaches. Best option for beach was State Park. Would definitely stay here again.
We just loved the home and it was very clean. It had everything you need to cook a meal also.
My only complaint is the queen size mattress was so bad. My son that is a eagle scout and camps all the time had the worst
night sleep. After four nights he slept on the coach. Would rent again only if they got a new mattress.