Beautiful vacation home directly on Pensacola's East Bay in Gulf Breeze
Why choose this home for your next vacation:
* Plenty of beds: 1 king, 4 queen, 2 full, 1 sofa sleeper, 1 twin mattress, 2 sleeping pads
* Rooms are spaced through out - so ideal for sharing
* Yet in private setting - peaceful and relaxing
* Access to Pensacola and Navarre Beach, plus National Seashore - or Pensacola downtown - so many things to do
* Hurlburt Field airmen and families welcome - honor per diems
* Views of the bay are fantastic
* Lounge on the dock and look at the fish jump (mullet are abundant here) or the pelicans fly by
This home is located in a very private setting surrounded by tall Florida trees. Huge bay views from living/dining quarters and bedrooms thru french doors. Bedrooms are spaced out throughout for privacy of all guests. This includes a separate apartment upstairs with it own living room and kitchenette. The bathrooms in this home are beautiful. The double garage has been converted to spare bedroom. In total, throughout the house there are 4 queen-sized beds, 2 doubles, and a futon.
There is a 125 foot dock where you can fish, swim and relax from sunrise to sunset. Lots of fishing here. There is public boat ramp (Bal Alex) about 1 mile to the west.
Take I-10 south and home is perfectly located right off the Garcon Point Toll Bridge. Enjoy two beaches - the Pensacola Beach (11 miles), Navarre Beach (12 miles) - or the National Seashore with miles of undeveloped beaches and sand dunes. Restaurants and shopping within 15 miles radius - for example go to dinner at Pensacola's Historic Downtown (15 miles). We love to go to Joe Patti's for fresh seafood, Opal Beach, or Harbour View Marina in Pensacola to rent a boat for the day. There is a Walmart about 3 miles from the house and several restaurants and pubs.
This area is service by 3 airports close by: Pensacola Airport (PNS), Fort Walton/Destin (VPS) Airport and Mobile (MOB), Alabama