This 3200 sq ft chalet-style duplex Vacation home in Kasauli is a part of the towns finest gated residential community and comes fully serviced with a home-keeping staff and a home-cook.
This bungalow in Kasauli hills has uninterrupted views of the valley and pine forests from every room in the house, with wrap around balconies and large wooden decks covering it from all sides. The morning sunrise over the Shiwalik ranges is a must watch!
The cottage has been tastefully furnished with a cosy and functional open plan living and dining area with a stone fireplace. The master bedroom that has a king-size bed which overlooks the lawn attached to the room also has an expansive library that you would like to indulge in if youre feeling lazy or just wish to get the holiday mood in. It comes with all the amenities to meet your everyday needs in luxury. Parking is available for guests who plan to drive up for their stay here.
Along with this, the attic room on the top-floor has its own balcony and a bay window overlooking the valley below while the 2 bedrooms on the first floor have a common wrap around balcony, perfect for your evening/morning cup of tea.
- Dedicated Home-Cook & Home-Keeper
- Food costs only on actuals
- Most posh gated complex in Kasauli
- The view, from every room
- WiFi Dongle/Connection
- TV with all HD channels
- BYOB (all bar essentials available)
- Music system with Bluetooth/aux cable
- Inverter/generator power back up
PRIVATE SPACES TO HANGOUT
- Drawing room with comfortable seating for eight to ten
- Dining table with six chairs
- One open deck, partially covered overlooking the valley
- Small garden
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, & glassware
- Darjeeling tea, green tea and French press coffee on the house
- Toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney & refrigerator
- Water filter
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Maspar bed linen and towels
- Forest Essential bathroom amenities
- All attached bathrooms with 24x7 Hot Water (Geyser)
- The guests have access to the entire house
- All common area in the complex including walkways and gardens
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
- The villa staff is there to assist you in any need and can cook up great meals on request
- The regional chief is available on call for any assistance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All food is freshly prepared as per your custom requirements
- The home cook will note your meal requirements
- Please inform them of any dietary restrictions
- The cost of the food is as per the actual cost of raw materials and groceries
- We DONT charge anything extra
- The home staff needs to be released at a reasonable time in the night to cater to your needs the next day.
The home is located at the end of the 'lower mall' of Kasauli town, alongside the Airforce station. With the villa being surrounded by Pine forests and other villas in the community, the peace & the views around here are unparalleled.
- The sunrise, along with some morning tea or coffee, a must watch from any room
- An evening BBQ on the outdoor wooden deck,
- Cosy up to the fireplace, with some red wine, for a gossip session with your near & dear ones
SUGGESTED EXPERIENCES IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- A morning trek to the neighbouring popular Hanuman temple is recommended, as you will beat the crowds later in the day.
- The main Kasauli market is a 30-minute flat walk, where you can shop a little at the Tibetan market or grab a 'bun samosa' at the heritage market.
- Bun Samosas at the Kasauli Heritage market always hits the spot, yummy!
- Kasauli is town best explored on foot, with many mountain trails to explore.
DISTANCES FROM SUGGESTED ATTRACTIONS:
- Hanuman Temple, Monkey Point, 0.5 Kms
- Ross Common (for lunch / dinner), 2.0KM
- Kasauli Club, (inquire about daily access pass) 2.5 Km
- Heritage Market (multiple eating options), 3.0 Km
- Baikunth (For lunch), 9.0 Km
Kasauli is just the kind of place where you want to lose track of time. If you do plan to move out of your vacation home, cars are the suggested medium of travel to get around. Taxies are available easily. In case you any need help in arranging for a taxi please contact your 'host' (the caretaker).
The Chandigarh Airport is 72 Km away
The Kalka Railway station is 30 Km away