Plan your relaxing Tucson escape to this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house which sleeps 7 in Arizona. Boasting 2,800 square feet, this amazing property sits on a quarter-acre lot and features a swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, fire pit and grassy lawn. Lounge in the peaceful exterior space, or unwind inside, highlighted by an array of exotic colors and various styles of custom made hacienda doors, as well as vivid artwork including an African mask and authentic Chinese gong.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Workout Room: Twin Sleeper Sofa | Office: Full Futon
Upon arrival, head straight for the backyard for cookouts utilizing the grill in the outdoor kitchen and nearby dining tables on the vast patio. Take a refreshing swim in the pool, or soak away your stresses in the hot tub where you can enjoy views of the Catalina Mountains. Spend relaxing evenings enjoying the custom-made waterfall or gather around the outdoor fire pit.
Inside the home, you’ll instantly be charmed by the array of different colors decorating the interior of the home and the vast concrete floors that greet your feet.
Multiple sitting areas offer peaceful gathering spots for you to relax and visit with your guests.
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dark cherry cabinets, a large island for extra counter space and a breakfast bar with 3 chairs.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms. Whether you sleep in the king-sized bed in the master bedroom or the comfortable queen-sized bed in the second bedroom, you’re sure to have many peaceful slumbers.
Additional sleeping can be found in the office, as well as the workout room, which also has a treadmill, Pilates machine, and elliptical machine.
From this prime location, enjoy easy access to nearby restaurants, shopping, downtown Tucson, arts, theater, entertainment, and bus routes.
Take a drive to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum 45 minutes away where you can observe and learn about wildlife and see the different types of plants and animals Arizona has to offer!
Sabino Canyon is nearby where you can enjoy hiking, or taking a tram to the top for splendid views.
The Reid Park Zoo is only 15 minutes away from the house where you can watch peacocks roam about, take camel rides or feed giraffes!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, workout room, office, and a private backyard with a pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen and fire pit!
- Great Tucson location - enjoy easy access to restaurants, shopping, downtown Tucson, arts, theater, entertainment, bus routes, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Sabino Canyon, The Reid Park Zoo and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~10.8 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (max 1 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in