|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This is a beautiful studio beachfront condo with amazing beach and ocean views, right in the heart of South Beach, Miami. Walk two blocks south on the lovely beach boardwalk along the beach and you are on famous Ocean Drive. Walk west out of the hotel lobby and you are on famous Lincoln Road Mall and all of its great restaurants and cafe's. Sunday's on Lincoln Road during winter offers some great antique and food markets.
Watch cruise ships leave Government Channel from your apartment. Enjoy the newly renovated, heated pool and deck, complete with new pool furniture. A nice gym facility. Free valet parking for one vehicle and excellent building security 24 hours a day.
I am a new found believer in health and wellness. It took me many years to convert, but I guess you can say that I realize that it is, 'my time to smell the roses,' so to speak. I love great food and wine, and will scour the earth in search of my next great meal. I have become addicted to international adventuring, and wish I had more time for it. I love stepping off a plane or more preferably a train and walking around seeing things I've never seen before. Give me a dozen raw oysters, a glass of white moscato, and some good jazz to listen to, and I am happy.
William Pimenta purchased this condo in 2012
My lovely mother, who means the world to me escapes the cold Canadian winters to this lovely apartment in the sun. My parents rented vacation apartments throughout Florida, but no place offered what this location does. She steps out onto the beautiful beach every morning as the sun comes up, spends most days exercising in the great pool over looking the beach from the buildings 3rd floor, goes for long walks along the prettiest beach boardwalk, and stays young, experiencing the metropolitan lifestyle that this island in the tropics offers. Cafes, restaurants, food markets, movies in the park every Wednesday night just around the corner. All added, we love the location and are proud and pleased to share it with others for a great South Beach vacation experience that should exceed your expectations.
Fly into Miami Airport and get to the apartment before 7pm and your swimming in an oasis heated pool overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Go to bed dreaming of the view that the morning sun will offer as you sip your coffee by the window.
Perfect location in middle of all the activity of Miami Beach, but still quiet and private. Building facilities great - warm heated pool, perfect any day, well equipped exercise center, nice lobby to entertain guests. Beautiful view with sunrise over the ocean each morning. No need for car -bikes are great, but for those with a car, we found valet staff to be efficient and pleasant. Professional and helpful lobby staff to make you feel secure during your stay. Owner available by phone to address any questions. Condo tastefully decorated and clean. Our second stay and hope to revisit again next year
I stayed here for just over 2-months. For my first time in Miami, it was the perfect place to get started - right in the middle of everything South Beach has to offer, while providing a relaxing home space to come back to. As well as being tastefully decorated with unique attention to detail, the landlord also provided a friendly and personal service which really made the difference. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone considering spending time in South Beach.
I stayed in this apartment for 4 weeks in August. The place exceeded my expectations. The best features of the place most certainly are:
- LOCATION - it just cannot get better: you are indeed in the heart of the South Beach but at the same time you avoid all the craziness and noise of the Ocean Drive (the building is located only 2 blocks north of the Ocean Drive). All bars, nightclubs, restaurants and stores are within a 5-10-minute walking distance from the place.
- Ocean Front - there are not too many properties in SoBe that have a direct access to the beach, only 5-star hotels (Ritz, Setai, W, etc) and you most certainly will end up paying 5-times more than for this condo;
- Security - there are always multiple security guards on duty, as well as there is an unlimited number of cameras throughout the building. All guests must be signed in with a piece of id at the front desk. I felt very secure in the building.
- Amenities/supplies - there is a great variety of amenities available for use (from beach chairs and towels to dishes/cutlery to a dishwasher/drier on the floor to the gym and a great swimming pool). If you prefer to cook some meals at home, all kitchenware is available in the unit.
- Comfortable/clean apartment - there is a white couch, very comfortable bed and many chairs. The owner truly cares about the place and that all guests have a great experience.
- Price - the last but not least, the price of the unit is significantly lower that anything else available in the heart of SoBe (at least 50-60% lower) and it is also 20-30% lower than all other units available in this condo building. For an Ocean View and a high floor, this is definitely a great deal.
5-star, no doubts and I would recommend this apartment to anyone visiting South Beach.
Apartment is located on the quiet pool and ocean side of the building. Walk out of the hotel lobby and you face the Ritz Carlton, South Beach. Steps to the right and you are on the great South Beach boardwalk and white sand of South Beach. Walk to the left and you are on Lincoln Road Mall, filled with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, antique and food markets, and the best place to do some great people watching night or day. You really are in the best location in the heart of South Beach.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Background Check Application Fee||$50|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee (1 time)||$100|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.