1. Bedrooms: Beautiful spacious master bedroom with En-Suite garden tub/shower room, TV, Hair dryer, patio doors leading to pool and backyard patio breakfast area. 3 Additional bedrooms with large windows, comfortable queen sized beds and closets. 1 Shared bathroom with seperate toilet closet and shower.
2. The living room area is spacious with a large screen cable TV, DVD/Stereo and patio doors leading to manicured lawn and beautifully landscaped pool area. Large windows let in plenty of natural light. Collection of toys stashed for families visiting.
3. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need should you wish to eat in including cutlery, pots & pans, basic spices. Ask if you need something specific ahead of time.
4.The utility room has seperate washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
5. Private fenced in back yard is beautifully landscaped with waterfall feature, clean operational (unheated) swimming pool with basketball feature, large area of soft manicured lawn, and plenty of shaded and unshaded seating areas. Has charcoal grill and outdoor couches and breakfast nook.
8. The villa has free internet access available, ethernet cable or wireless.
9. The villa is on the quiet development of Adobe Highlands Subdivision . This is just off I-17, so if you don't fancy eating in then you wont have far to go to find an excellent selection of restaurants. This, together with the fact you are only 10 mins from the desert ridge out door shopping and down town Phoenix and Historical Scottsdale is only 20 -30 mins away and 5 mins from Walmart, makes it an ideal location.
Well we think so!
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #ccc;" src="http://www.vrbo.com/haow/widgets/check.html?propertyId=456990&site=VRBO&unitId=1040101" width="260" height="350"></iframe>