SPECTACULAR APRX 5,000 sq ft, 3 BDRM, 3 BATH DREAM PENTHOUSE on MALIBU RD. BEACH
Mary Ann or Peter
- english, spanish
About Mary Ann or Peter
Life-long Los Angeles residents
Mary Ann or Peter purchased this Condo in 1990
Why Mary Ann or Peter chose Central Malibu
Trophy property on a private beach on exclusive Malibu Road.
What makes this Condo unique
Amenities Include: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION; Gated Property for Privacy; Private Beach; Malibu Rd. Oceanfront with Lg Oceanfront Lot; Beautiful Furniture, Antiques, and Artwork; 46 Ft Balcony and DECK; JACUZZI ON THE DECK; Restoration Hardware Teak Lounges; Dining Table +Teak Chairs; and Lg BBQ: Approx 1400 sq ft Elegant Huge Master Suite with Double Jacuzzi, Luxury Huge Black Granite + Glass Block Shower: 23 ft high Oceanfront Glass Windows and Doors with Electric Shades; Large Beautiful Kitchen with Sub Zero Refrigerator and HIGH END S/S APPLIANCES, Open Floor Plan; Wireless High Speed Internet, Premium Digital Cable Package, 65" lg screen HDTV in Den, Flat Screens HDTV's in all bedrooms; Washer Dryer on Site; Large Salt Water Aquarium in the Atrium; Parking for up to 9 Cars on Site and Additional Parking Across the Street on Malibu Road; 2 1/2 Miles from the Best Dining and Shopping in Malibu; The Best Location In Malibu; Easy Drive to Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Universal City, Hollywood, Marina del Rey, and the San Fernando Valley; Tranquil Quiet Neighborhood; Very Safe Street with Little Traffic , 25 MPH speed Limit; with Frequent Speed Bumps Every 500 yards; Perfect for Running, Biking, Skateboarding, Hiking in the Hills, and Running on Miles of Beach; Fabulous Safe Swimmers Beach and Excellent Wide Sandy Beach for Sunbathing, Sports, and Your Children's play; This home has everything for your private tranquil luxury vacation with some of the most breathtaking views and spectacular locations in the world! This beautiful PENTHOUSE is for your perfect beach vacation in an exciting vibrant city with unlimited activities for your pleasure; Our Location is just below Pepperdine University.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Gorgeous Beach Home on the Sand
This home was beautiful with an amazing on the beach location. We are a family of four and we all had plenty of room. We enjoyed cooking, using the hot tub on the deck overlooking the ocean, and walking on the beach. Our hosts were very accommodating and lovely. They made our vacation easy. It was so nice to enjoy staying in a home in the Malibu community. We were totally immersed in the Malibu lifestyle. There is wonderful shopping at Cross Creek nearby. There is also a grocery store down the street and wonderful restaurants very close by. This is a house we would gladly return to.
Thank you for your wonderful review of my Malibu Beach Home. We
are so pleased that you enjoyed your Christmas vacation so much
at our home. We certainly appreciated your stay and especially your
kindness and cooperation. When you left, the house was so clean and
we really are grateful for your efforts. You are welcome back anytime.in
Mary Ann & Peter
The home and setting are fabulous! Our family had the best time and hope to visit again soon!
Thanks for your very complementary
review. We greatly appreciate your
kindness, and we both welcome your
return in the near future.
MAR & PRR
Great rental for the right people, but is not for everyone.
The house is light, bright, perfect location and amazing deck and views. Here are the things you need to know so that you know if this is right for you (some of which we were unaware from the description):
1) the master is a loft - it has no walls on the living area side and is open behind the bed to the kitchen. So there is truly no privacy/noise control to the master.
2). There are many large decor items, including on the dining spaces and kitchen island and buffet. So it can be limiting in usable space without risking moving and breaking large scale items.
3) access to the beach is via a somewhat steep and somewhat uneven staircase, so require care in descending.
4) rental entails thorough and lengthy check in with owners and a request for light maintenance of facilities (eg, feeding fish and putting chemicals in hot tub).
5) Description says 5000 square feet, which the rental unit clearly is not (I estimate 2500-3000), they may be referring to the combo of the upper and lower unit but that wasn’t clear.
In sum, this house is amazing for the right group, but these are definitely factors which could impact the suitability for some.
We were surprised that you were disappointed with our beach home especially after you both praised our home so much upon your walk through and arrival.
1. There are many photos and a video of the interior and exterior of the property for your viewing. The master suite loft has at least 4 photos and 7 video pictures showing the loft, the railing, and the views from above and below. These pictures and video clearly demonstrate the loft and its magnificent views from sunrise to sunset.The shower, bed, and toilet are not visible from the living room. You live only 35 minutes away from Malibu, and we would have been happy to have shown you our home prior to your booking. You never asked!
2. All of the accessories both large and small.
can be moved If anything is not to a guest's liking, and returned to its place when the guest departs. There were no surprises since they were all shown in the photos and videos.
3. BEACH ACCESS, There are 2 stairways E&W with 3 landings top, middle, and lower made of heavy STEEL I beams, steel, and concrete, TO CODE and EVEN. They are part of the building framing. They are among the very strongest and best in all of Malibu: not uneven as this guest has stated. Most stairs in Malibu are wood rickety and often unsafe. Both stairways are gated and the guest had keys and permission to use BOTH Sides. ALL have BEACH SHOWERS and hoses.
4. Our orientation takes a certain amount of time to adequately explain the instructions for the European Gaggeneau appliances, spa, the automatic window shades, internet, phones, all amenities, and parking. We ask our guests know to just put in a cap full of Chlorbrite powder into the spa every two days to keep the spa sparkling crystal clear and odor free. We also ask our guests to feed the fish in the aquarium with 1/2 cap full of fish flakes so they don't die. We do have an automatic feeder for the fish and they just need a bit of supplemental food. Your husband was happy to do this. Most kids love to feed them. The alternative is to have a person come to the house to do these things and violate your privacy. Most guests would rather have their privacy.
5. The house square footage is approximate. It certainly is not 2500 to 3000 square feet as this guest has incorrectly stated.
We always have been very willing to be of help for our guests and maintain our availability for their needs and answer their questions We have approximately 50 outstanding reviews
on 3 web sites.
Everything you’d expect, and much more!
We had a wonderful time here! The location is truly second to none: very quiet and private, and yet, close to everything that matters. The design of the property organically blends with the ocean – that creates a truly unique, aesthetically pleasing and serene experience. The house is equipped with all imaginable amenities all of which are first class and in a perfect condition. Last but not least, the owners are wonderful, warm people that made us feel at home from the first moment on. Thank you very much – we look forward to coming back some day!
We are most appreciative for your great 5 star
review of our home. We are so happy to have
had the opportunity to have hosted you
and your wife, and especially since you both had such a fabulous vacation. We welcome your return in the future at any time.
MAR & PRR
Lovely & Amazing--Malibu Magic
My boyfriend and I had an amazing Malibu getaway weekend at Peter and Mary Anne's gorgeous beachfront property. Located on the quiet Malibu Road, it is a place unlike any other. Well appointed, sophisticated and inviting, we didn't want to leave and are already planning our next escape.
The views of the ocean are breathtaking and falling asleep to the waves crashing a true delight. The deck is expansive and perfect for relaxing, stargazing and working on your summer tan. We even saw dolphins feeding! Peter is a gracious, friendly host. I highly recommend this home. It is worth every dollar.
Thank you again for your splendid review of my home. We appreciate all of your comments and always will welcome your return to our
little place in paradise for relaxation and fun. Next time hope to have more sun!
This house is fantastic
Pete,was very attentive to making sure we had everything we needed.
This family home is incredible. I have not slept this deeply, and soundly in a long time! So close to Malibu center.
Neil and family were fantastic guests. They left our home clean and in perfect condition. They were as nice, cooperative, and cordial as any guests
we have ever had previously. It was a pleasure having them. They are welcome
to return any time in the future.
PRR & MA
Just minutes away from the Getty Villa, the designer boutiques at the Malibu Lumber Yard, the children's playground at Malibu Country Mart and Rosenthal's Vineyard.