Modern Luxury Condo, Great Views at Sonesta Hotel(6 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1 1.5 bathroom (shower), sleeps 5 people.
Luxuriously appointed interior features floor-to-ceiling hurricane-resistant windows, cappuccino marble floors, granite and marble counter tops, designer kitchen with high-end appliances and laundry center. Bedrooms and bathrooms feature top-of-the-line amenities. This is a non-smoking property and smoking is not permitted inside or on the balcony.
The Sonesta Bayfront Hotel is located in the heart of Coconut Grove, within easy walking distance of world-class shopping, water sports, excellent restaurants and cultural activities. Only a short ride away from downtown Miami and South Beach.
Hotel amenities include high speed Internet, secure parking, Infinity pool and hot tub, newly equipped penthouse level gym, sauna, showers and lockers with towel service, squash courts, business center, and 24/7 concierge service.
The Coconut Grove Sailing Club offers 'Introduction to sailing' and 'US Sailing instruction' classes and is located directly across the street from the Sonesta Hotel. Additional information is available at their website, or contact the chief instructor, Richard Crisler for information:
CGYC Tel: 305-444-4571
Don't miss adventures around Coconut Grove: 1. Walk through Coconut Grove along CocoWalk and shop at the stores and boutiques.
2. Eat some of the best Peruvian food at Panorama Restaurant, right in the Sonesta Hotel. Located on the 8th floor, offering great views of Coconut Grove and its Marinas.
3. Visit the Improv Comedy Club in Coconut Grove for some laughs.
4. Stroll through Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
5. Shop and eat along South Beach and visit Casa Casuarina.
6. Experience Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami and located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum near Coconut Grove.
8. Swim with the Dolphins at Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne.
9. Shop like a Floridian at The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
10. Educate yourself at the Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta.
NEW CONDO IMPROVEMENTS as of SEPTEMBER 2011
We have recently added several improvements to the property including:
- Cable TV (expanded basic cable) has been installed in the living room.
- Black-out blinds have been installed in both bedrooms.
- An alarm clock has been added in the master bedroom.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 18
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master bedroom features: - King size bed. - Closet. - Large balcony access with outdoor breakfast area. - Modern overhead fan and lighting fixture with multiple settings. - Marble floors throughout. Second Master bedroom features: - Queen size bed. - Castro Castropedic Convertable Ottoman/single bed. - Programmable thermostat with separate zone cooling and heating. - Safe in closet. - Marble floors throughout....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath features: - Extra deep body massage Jacuzzi bath, massaging shower, designer 24x24 tile walls with glass mosaic and marble accents. Designer vanity, faucets and lighting. - Remote control, programmable Toto brand Neorest 2000 Commode and bidet. Second Master bathroom features: - New modern floating glass shower with marble floor and glass and marble mosaic designer accents. Designer 24x24 tile walls with modern upgraded lighting, mirrors, faucet and vanity. - Top of the line, fine porcelain Toto Brand commode with quiet use features....moreless
- Concierge service at the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel is available to visiting tenants, though all incurred expenses are the responsibility of the tenant. Available concierge services include: Child Care* Beauty Salon and Spa Services Appointments* In-room Massage appointment* Theatre, Concert, Game Tickets* Tours: City, Everglades, Biscayne Bay and much more... * Tee Time at Miami's best golf courses* Flower Arrangements* Restaurant Reservations* Private Dinner Cruises* Guest List Club* Car Rentals* Limousine Services* Other Requests* Please note: This property is not equipped with a land line telephone. Please plan accordingly....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
There are two seats at the kitchen counter and a fold-away table with four stacking chairs, which can be set up indoors or on the balcony. This rental does not include a formal dining table....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
Secure parking for one car, in the Sonesta Hotel's secure parking structure, is included with this rental. Valet parking is available at an additional cost payable directly to the valet on duty...moreless
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 26 - Dec 1
6 night min stay
Christmas and New Years
Dec 21 - Jan 2
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Parking card- refundable $25
- Cleaing Fee $175
- Tax Rate 13%
Please email for a personal quote, thank you!
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This condo is at the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel, a four-star hotel located in the heart of Coconut Grove, directly across from parks and many forms of recreation for both singles and families. Only a short walk from gourmet shopping at our Oceanside Fresh Market. Walking distance to fine restaurants, movie theater, evening entertainment and world class shopping. Cocowalk special shows and other venues also just a short walk away. Local activities include sightseeing, shopping, sailing, water skiing, fishing, snorkeling and diving, theater, museums, and fine dining.
This excellent ocean view location is only a short ride from downtown Miami and South Beach.
Please call or email if you have any questions!
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Your first point of contact will be Seth who manages our property. He is kind and attentive and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. He has lived in Florida for many years and can offer excellent advice however the staff at the Sonesta is friendly and eager to help you make reservations or find your way around Miami and our beautiful Coconut Grove. Our hotel staff speak Spanish and English and can help with other languages if needed. A note from the owners: Nell and Phil are currently sailing around the world in their Tayana 55.. Phil is a Pediatric MD and Nell is a Sailboat Captain. We hope you enjoy our custom home as much as we love sailing and loved remodeling our home in Coconut Grove. With the care and guidance of a top architect and designers we remodeled the entire apartment to the highest standards and put a great amount of time and love into building the home you will now be able to enjoy and fall in love with too.. We are child friendly and hope your children enjoy all the special touches we have incorporated for their comfort. When you walk into this home you depart from the hotel mind set and enter into a lovely and inviting home that will make you feel comfortable and happy to have decided on what is commonly known as 'Cloud 1801' by former guests who now rent only this home when coming to Miami. We welcome you and look forward to your return to the one and only 'Cloud 1801' in Coconut Grove.
Why Coconut Grove, Miami, FL, USA:
When you check into the hotel you get the finest service from friendly staff and kind people we have grown to know well during our years owning this private condo home however when you walk into our apartment you are immediately surrounded by the most spectacular views as well as the custom home we have built.. It does not feel like a hotel apartment at all. The kitchen is marble, granite and original cherry wood and was designed by a well known architect to create a feeling of family and fun and conversation with friends.. The kitchen is the heart of the home and this is what we created. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable with all the amenities of home including an ergonomic whirlpool tub and programmable bidet/commode in the master with a large walk in modern tile and glass shower in the guest bedroom.. the living rooms is bright and airy and the balcony is a huge wrap around style that affords bay as well as city views. We often take our meals on the balcony and offer a full size dining table for your enjoyment. In the maids closet you will find a pack and play and pancake griddle. The washer and dryer is state of the art full size and offers steaming options so you may refresh your clothes when wanted. The kitchen has matching top quality full size appliances for your entertainment and cooking pleasure.. Although Coconut Grove prides itself on having some of the finest restaurants in town just walking distance from our home there is a gourmet grocery store on Bayshore drive and often our guests prefer to cook and entertain at home..You cannot beat the view and the food and wine they sell is world class! If you want to enjoy water sports just walk across the street to the Coconut Grove sailing club and ask for Lauren, the manager who will show you all they have to offer from rentals to sailing lessons for the family. Parking for your rental car is included but if you prefer for only.25 a ride you can hop on the Coconut Grove Circular and explore. Enjoy
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Don't miss adventures around Coconut Grove: 1. Walk through Coconut Grove along CocoWalk and shop at the stores and boutiques. 2. Eat some of the best Peruvian food at Panorama Restaurant, right in the Sonesta Hotel. Located on the 8th floor, offering great views of Coconut Grove and its Marinas. 3. Visit the Improv Comedy Club in Coconut Grove for some laughs. 4. Stroll through Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel. 5. Shop and eat along South Beach and visit Casa Casuarina. 6. Experience Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami and located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel. 7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum near Coconut Grove. 8. Swim with the Dolphins at Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne. 9. Shop like a Floridian at The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza. 10. Educate yourself at the Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta.
- Primary: +1 3059239987
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning views from our corner wrap-around balcony.
Infinity pool and hot tub on the 8th floor overlooking the bay.
Living room, floor-to-ceiling windows, views of Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove.
Kitchen, additional photo.
Master bedroom with balcony access and view of Biscayne Bay.
Washer and dryer included.
Scenic panorama from the pool and hot tub on the 8th floor.
Sonesta Bayfront Hotel, Coconut Grove
Living room, additional photo.
Kitchen area with full amenities.
Master bathroom with jetted tub.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 05, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.