3 Properties with Various Layout - STUDIO Flat for up to 5 GuestsMultiple rentals available (3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
STUDIO Flat for up to 5 Guests: London Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 457496ha
Perfect for small groups. Light, Airy & easy access all London Tourist Locations. By Train, Bus, DLR, River Taxi or Gondola this home provides easy access: Excel, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Sq & Buckingham Palace. Can be added to 457496 (197 WR a & 199WR) for larger groups. Car parking by arrangement.
Ideal for a couple of small family looking for a London Getaway, whether it be a week or a weekend London is at your fingertips. From nearby Westcombe Park Station, frequent trains into London Bridge and Trafalgar Square (less than 15 minutes) place you on the doorsep os Londons greatest museums and places of interest from theNational Gallery to the Victoria and Albert Museums.
While many are in for tourist attractions, the London O2 stadium with its many concerts is a less than 5 minute bus ride which the Excel Exhibition Centre is a Gondola Ride across the river. And what about locally? The Royal Observatory, Maritime Museum, Queens House and Greenwich Park are just down the road.
About the Property
Spacious flats with car parking, from 6 to 14 + people, Greenwich London
A fabulous location for families on holiday in London close to transport links and secure car parking space for trips to other parts of the United Kingdom too.
Multi-Unit Offering (197WR & 199WR and Studio Flat)
197WR: a 3 bedroom Flat offering with 2 bathrooms and large livingroom/Kitchen , dinning room (sleeps up to 9) PLUS at extra charge we can add the Etxra Overflow Room which sleeps up to 5 peole. There is a balcony, a winter garden + a parking space.
199WR: a 2 bedroom flat offering with 2 bathrooms (one with bathtub) that sleeps up to 8 + Living eating area and a Winter garden + parking space. On extra charge can be added the Studio flat.
Studio Flat consisting of in a large kitchen with table for 5, a partially handicapped bathroom (+ regular shower) and Living?Sleeping area with sofa bed, day beds and chair-bed (sleeps up to 5 people) .
A 5 minute walk away to local large Sainsburys supermarket as well as an Odeon I-Max multiplex cinema. A small convenience store across the street supplies basic staples.Travellers to London can catch a bus directly in front of the development with a five minute bus ride to North Greenwich Station (Jubilee Line Zone 2) or Greenwich Cutty Sark DLR (Zone 2), or a train from nearby Westcombe Hill St.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
2 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 2
Additional information about rental rates:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- With high ceilings and a large square footage the sleeping and living area of the studio intermingle. The Day Bed (IKEA HEMNES) opens up into two single side by side single sleepers while the sofa bed opens into a good sized double. The studio has mahogany colour wooden floors and its whitewashed walls stand in stark contrast to the wall of south facing glass cleverly concealed from the street by vertical blinds....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The Studio forms part of a large property 199WR Please click on tab). As there are two different entrances into the property, it can be either taken by a large group or two smaller groups. The difference is that a dividing door is either kept locked or unlocked depending on if the property is being rented by two seperate groups or one group. The Studio alone consists of its own kitchen with dining table and chairs, its own bathroom and a large living area which includes both sleeping and T.V. facilities. 199WR consists of a marital bedroom and en-suite. A second bedroom with partial en-suite. A large living and eating area and a covered balcony. For large groups you might consider the Studio, 199WR and 197WR. Churchill Cars Services Contact:- Jay Miah Telephone:- +44 7710 593776; 07921999864 e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org Please ask him for the latest door to door rates but be aware of the below. Airport pick up with key possible (£5) as long as all rent...moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Greenwich was the home of the Equestrian Olympic events in 2012 but its story goes back much further. With is rich naval history and the old Tudor capital of England, it boasts multiple tourist attractions with charming enclaves. Crowd pleasers in Greenwich are the maritime museum, the fan museum and the painted hall in Greenwich university as well as the royal observatory in Greenwich park with its green laser shooting out in the night sky along the meridian line. For those looking for an alternative market, the weekend market in Greenwich is fantastic with hundreds of stalls selling everything from fudge bars to children’s toys.
Soon the Cutty Sark ship will be brought back to its former splendour close to the gypsy moth. While the day tourists can grab a pint of beer at either the gypsy moth or Trafalgar tavern, there are many more grub and gastro pubs and restaurants to try.
Not enough? Jump on the river taxi and the rest of London is at your doorstep.
Churchill Cars Services
Contact:- Jay Miah
Telephone:- +44 7710 593776; 07921999864
Please ask him for the latest door to door rates but be aware of the below.
Airport pick up with key possible (£5) as long as all rent and security deposit received.
- Primary: +44 2077919641
- Secondary: +44 7799691656
Links to more information:
197WR Master Bedroom
197WR second room towards the Terrace
199WR Kitchen to Living Room
199WR Downstairs Bedroom (4 Singles)
199WR Winter Garden
Studio Kitchen Area
197WR Breakfast Bar and Kitchen
197WR Living room towards the terrace
197WR En-Suite to Master Bathroom
199WR Floor Plan
199WR Master Bedroom w/En-Suite
199WR Downstairs Bathroom
STUDIO Flat Floorplan
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.