2 Bedroom Urban Nest in Brick Brownstone(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Newly renovated condo in older charming brick brownstone close to downtown.
Condo, 2 Bedroom + Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
Quiet accommodations that are more homelike than a hotel.
* Very comfortable furnishings.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Parking for one Car in Rear Parking Lot
* Close to Light Rain Train
* Close to Downtown, airport and Mall of America.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- On floor 2
- 850 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One bathroom with pedestal sink and clawfooted tub/shower.
- This area is urban and diverse. Very convenient to public transportation by bus or Light Rail Train. Very close to Downtown Minneapolis and the Uptown area. St Paul is also fairly accessible on highway 94 or Lake St/Marshall Ave. The Indoor Global market at 25th and Chicago is a fun place to get a wide variety of ethnic foods and sample cultural events. Powderhorn Park is five blocks away and boasts lots of room to romp and enjoy walks around the small lake. There are two major grocery stores and a Target store about 7 blocks away as well as a variety of coffee shops and small eateries. Convenient to several health care centers, the U of M and a short train ride to the Mall of America and the airport....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Pet Fee $50
- Cleaning Fee $100
Cancellation made 30 days prior to arrival I return 100% of rental funds and damage deposit funds at time of cancellation.
Cancellations made less than 30 days prior I will return 100% or damage deposit at time of cancellation and any portion of rental funds for dates I am able to rebook. Or you may reschedule your visit at a mutually agreeable time. If you stay for more than 2 months we can negotiate a monthly payment, this requires a $1000 damage deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Minneapolis, Metro, Minnesota, USA (10 Minutes to the Airport, 5 Minutes to Downtown)
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I love to fix up old buildings, be active outdoors, read, hang out with my kids and grand kids , do yoga and travel.
Why the Owner Chose Powderhorn Park, Minneapolis, MN, USA:
I fell in love with this buildings classic and quality 'bones' I bought it in 2005 and spent the next three years transforming back to it's former state of grace with a few modern touches.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
My clients tell me over and over that I have 'hit the nail on the head with the restful, comfortable decor. This will be way more homelike than a hotel and quiet. Plus it has a fully equipped kitchen and is pet friendly.
- Primary: (612) 810-7064
- Secondary: (612) 822-4273 (Minnesota, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous Brick Brownstone
Queen Bedroom Number 1
Full Bedroom Number 2
Front Entry Detail
Rear and side yard
Queen Bedroom Number 1
Full Bed Bedroom Number Two
Reserved parking in rear of building for this unit
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.