About the property
- House3000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay31 nights
Walking distance to Fashion Isand, beach, 3 bedroom/3 bath pool home
• Immaculate Mediterranean-style home located in an upscale area .
• 2 large bedrooms with king beds, en suite baths.
• 3rd bedroom has a pull-out sofa bed and has been converted to an office.
• 3 full baths.
• Formal living room with sit-down bar area for entertaining.
• Formal dining room.
• Gourmet kitchen.
• Gorgeous back yard with pool, spa, bbq.
• Within walking distance to the beach, restaurants on Pacific Coast Highway/short drive to Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, the peninsula and Fashion Island.
• The neighborhood is pet friendly and has a park at the end of the street for playtimes with other dogs and a playground for the children.
• 31-night minimum per City of Newport Beach regulations.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Why Arthur Rosenstein chose Newport Center
This property is walking distance to the best Newport Beach and Corona Del Mar has to offer and is in a very desirable neighborhood.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wonderful home in great location
Spacious, light bright home is in the perfect location. Just a couple blocks to Fashion Island restaurants and shopping, Corona del Mar restaurants, or the Newport harbor in a nice family neighborhood with plenty of parking. Sit out by the pool and have breakfast or dinner, I just loved this home.
The house is within walking distance of lots of restaurants on Pacific Coast Highway and a short drive to Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, the peninsula, & Fashion Island. Bring your family dog---the neighborhood is very pet friendly and has a park at the end of our street for playtime with other dogs and a playground for the children!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum rental is one month per the City of Newport Beach regulations. An excess monthly utility fee above $200 for gas and $300 for electric will be deducted from the security deposit.