Beautifully crafted with rustic yet elegant post and beam architecture, this luxury property creates a warm, comfortable and casual feel. The spaciousness of this home with its multiple living spaces, lends itself to groups and families. It will induce sighs of contentment from just about anyone, but especially golfers and skiers because of its fantastic location to the Breckenridge Golf Club.
LOCATION – Located on Hole 4 of the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course at the Breckenridge Golf Club in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood, this designer home is minutes from the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Main St. Breckenridge and the surrounding Summit County area.
AMENITIES – Everyone will want to gather around the grand stone fireplace in the dining and living room area for a meal together or to enjoy an after-dinner drink. The deck overlooking the golf course is great for a summertime breakfast in the Rocky Mountain sun. Foodies will feast their eyes on the spacious gourmet kitchen that gleams with a large granite island, Viking appliances including 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers and 2 ovens. Near the kitchen there is also a mini-bar complete with a sink, refrigerator, ice maker & wine chiller making it ideal for those who like to entertain their friends and family on vacation. For guests who want to relax, they will find the perfect spot in the lower level living area with a large flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player and stereo system for their entertainment.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full/1 Half) / 4,724 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 2 Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Golf Club
• The Highlands at Breckenridge – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 3.8 miles to Gondola
o Main St – 3.6 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (10 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in upper level Living Room
• Upper level Living Room – gas fireplace, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, Sonos stereo system & backgammon gaming table
• Lower level Living Room – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, stereo, Blu-ray DVD player & work desk
• Outdoor deck & patio – gas grill, dining seating for 4 & patio seating
• 3 Car Garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry/Mud Room
• Hot Tub - located on lower level patio
• Vehicle recommended for this property – No shuttle access
• Parking – 3 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking