Tucked away next to the river on the south end of Breckenridge, sits this spacious multi-level townhome with four bedrooms, a private hot tub, two full kitchens and even two living areas! Vacationing at this Pine Creek townhome makes it easy to understand why Breckenridge is considered the "perfect little mountain town."
LOCATION – This comfortable property on the river, near the base of Peak 9, is an easy walk to the slopes and historic downtown Breckenridge where endless activities are right at your fingertips. This is a fantastic location!
AMENITIES – You will find four bedrooms in this multi-level property including a master king bedroom and a queen bedroom in the upper level, a queen bedroom on the entry level and an additional queen bedroom in the lower level with its very own living area and kitchen. All rooms offer privacy and are equipped with TVs to relax before bedtime. On the main level, you will find an open living space including a kitchen, a half-bath, a dining and a living area. You can enjoy your favorite movie on the flat screen TV with the crackle of a beautiful gas fireplace in the background. Feel like grilling up dinner for everyone? Not to worry, this unit comes with a gas grill on the main level deck. Additionally, a full private laundry space is located in the entry-level hallway for your convenience. The private hot tub awaits on the entry level deck for a soak under the starry sky! You can also enjoy the Columbine pool and hot tubs (off-site) just a block away. (**THE COLUMBINE POOL AND HOT TUB AREA WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER FROM MARCH 31 TO DECEMBER 1, 2018. THERE WILL BE NO POOL ACCESS AT THIS LOCATION FOR SUMMER 2018.**)
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath (4 Full / 1 Half – located off Kitchen) / 2,605 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 1 King, 3 Queens, 1 Twin Daybed + 1 Twin Trundle & 2 Sleeper Sofas (located in main Living Room & lower level Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded Residential
• Pine Creek Townhomes – Warrior’s Mark Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 miles to Peak 9 Base (5 min. walk)
o Shuttle – 0.2 miles (2 blocks/4 min. walk)
o Main St – 0.4 miles (10 min. walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (8 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Bedroom
• Living Room (Main Level) – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV with cable TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Living Room (Lower Level) – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV with cable TV, Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, sink & microwave, access to patio
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in entry level closet
• Deck (main level) – Dining table & gas grill
• Deck (entry level) – Private hot tub off Queen Bedroom
• Parking – 1 car garage – 1 space total
• Columbine pool & hot tubs (off-site/closed May, Sept, Oct)
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old