The panoramic views surrounding this five-bedroom private home are some of the best of any property and with plenty of large windows inside, they are almost always within view. When it is time for a bit of relaxation, 3,500 square feet of space allows everyone to retreat. The bedrooms are dreamily comfortable, most allowing guests to wake up to the priceless Colorado mountain view.
LOCATION – This spacious retreat is located in a quiet residential neighborhood approximately 0.8 miles east of Main St. Breckenridge. Guests will not only enjoy amazing skiing but will love to shop and dine in the many quaint shops and fantastic restaurants downtown.
AMENITIES – Rustic stone, wood and iron interiors add to the feeling of a true mountain lodge escape. There are five spacious bedrooms including a master king suite, three queen bedrooms and one twin bedroom. The gourmet kitchen opens up to a large dining room and great room, making it ideally suited for entertaining and celebrating with family and friends after a day enjoying the mountains. You can kick back in front of the gorgeous floor-to-ceiling fireplace, play a game of pool in the lower level living area or venture outside to the large private hot tub on the lower level deck that overlooks the incredible Ten Mile Range.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 3,440 s.f.
• Sleeps 14 – 1 King, 4 Queens, 2 Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Gold Flake Residential Neighborhood – East Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 1 mile to gondola
o Shuttle – 0.4 miles to shuttle located on Wellington
o Main St – 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room & Master Bedroom
• Great Room – Gas fireplace, Sonos audio system, flat screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Rec Room – Sleeper sofa, Sonos audio system, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & pool table
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Gas grill & outdoor dining seating on upper deck, outdoor hot tub located off lower level deck
• 2 Car garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Vehicle recommended for this property – nearest shuttle access 0.4 miles on Wellington
• Parking – 2 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 parking spaces total
• No Smoking / No Pets