Located in the Sundowner I complex, this lovely one bedroom condo has everything you need for a fantastic Breckenridge vacation. This gorgeous condo offers an excellent location with comfortable furnishings throughout. If you are looking for a condo in an ideal location for a couple or a small family then this is the place for you!
LOCATION – Only a short walk to all the hotspots in Breckenridge. The Free Ride shuttle is located across the street from the entrance to the condominium complex. The nearest ski lift is only a block and a half up the street and Main Street is an easy walk from your front door. This is a great location for both summer and winter because of its proximity to town as well as the ski lifts.
AMENITIES – Loaded with space, this one bedroom has a master king bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, right in front of the fire. This condo is equipped with a wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, a bar area and a spacious kitchen. After a fun day on the mountain, take a quick walk to the Upper Village Common Area (off-site) to enjoy a dip in the pool or a soak in the hot tubs.
Property at a Glance
• 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath (1 Full) / 864 s.f. / 1st Floor
• Sleeps 4 – 1 king & 1 sleeper sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High speed internet
• View – Wooded
• Sundowner I Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.2 mile walk to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile walk to Free Shuttle located on 4 O’Clock Rd.
o Main St – 0.4 mile walk
• Dining Capacity – Up to 4 people in dining room
• Wood Fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, wood fireplace, flat Screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Outdoor Patio – Small table and two chairs
• Laundry – Coin operated laundry located next to unit
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking