Oceanfront Luxury at Affordable Rates, 4 Queen Beds
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Be sure to check fees in other listings. Our weekly rates INCLUDE all linens and departure cleaning. PayPal is also an option.
Our condo has been recently upgraded, making it the finest two bedroom unit in Avista resort - the ideal place for your family vacation.
* We care about sleep: Four Queen Sealy Posturepedic® Monogram 600 Plush Beds (the ONLY unit in Avista with queen beds) as well as Sertipedic pillows in firm and plush for your preference.
* New carpet March 2016. New sofa and chairs in 2014. New paint, bedding, & decor in 2013.
* Granite Countertops and tile backsplash with four-stool breakfast bar in addition to dining table seating for six.
* Flat Screen High Definition TV and DVD player in every room.
* Cable TV, Wireless Internet, and a library of books and dvds.
* Fully-equipped kitchen, including microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, full-size refrigerator, cookware, dishes, utensils, etcetera.
* Oceanfront balcony for spectacular views.
* Iron and hairdryers in unit.
* Bosch washer and dryer in room, full laundry service in building.
Avista Resort Features:
* Water amenities located inside and out including 2 lazy rivers, 3 pools, a kiddy pool, and 3 hot tubs.
* Plenty of lounge chairs around the pools and sundeck.
* Path to the sand and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
* Full-service restaurant Just off Main serving buffet breakfast and lunch or dinner menus created by the top-rated chef, seasonal pool side refreshments available at Sip N Dip, Tree Top Lounge for happy hour and evening entertainment, and event facilities available for any occasion.
* Fitness center features tvs, treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machine, dumbbells, and weight machines.
* Convenient walk to Main Street for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Short drive for even more.
* Parking Garage for two spaces.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- On floor 12
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 - Dec 16, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 17 - Dec 31, 2016
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 11%
LINENS AND DEPARTURE CLEANING INCLUDED in weekly and monthly rates. Saturday to Saturday Memorial Day through Labor Day. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RENTAL AGREEMENT before accepting the conditions.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Shopping: Tanger Outlets, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand Mall.
Entertainment: Carolina Opry, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Le Grande Cirque, Legends in Concert, House of Blues, Alabama Theatre, the Comedy Cabana, Dolly Parton's Pirates Voyage Fun.
Fun: Ripley's Aquarium, Believe It or Not Museum, Alligator Adventure, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Haunted Adventure, Cal Ripken Baseball Experience, Miniature Golf, Wonder Works, Skywheel, Zipline, Speedway Nascar Experience, Magiquest.
Golf: Barefoot Resort, Arcadian Shores, Myrtlewood, Beachwood, Possum Trot, Ocean Harbour, Robbers Roast, Azalea Sands, Carolina Shores, Pearl, Angels Trace, Sea Trail Plantation.
Food: Calabash Buffet, Teppanyaki, Trattoria, Brazilian Steakhouse, Sushi, Cafe, Oyster Bar, Mexican, Brick Oven, Barbecue, Mediterranean, Indian, Thai, French, etcetera.
Beach: Dolphin Sighting Cruises, Fishing Charters, Casino Boats, Parasailing, Sea Doo Rentals, Banana Boats, shells.
On Site: Fitness Center, Just off Main is a full-service top restaurant, Sip N Dip offers seasonal pool side refreshments, Tree Top Lounge for happy hour and evening entertainment, Event Facilities for any occasion.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My husband and I relocated to North Carolina in 2003. When we started a family, it didn't take long before my parents followed. As our family has grown, we are happy to have found the perfect condo to share many wonderful vacations. North Myrtle Beach has something for each of us: nearby shopping, dining, entertainment, and golf; relaxing lazy rivers and sun-bathing; stress-free kid-friendly fun; and, of course, miles of soft sandy beaches.
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Drive Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA:
Avista is the perfect compromise for so many things: luxury at an affordable price; an easy drive into downtown Myrtle for activities without having to deal with traffic; big enough to be fun and small enough to be relaxing; great food and a state-of-the art fitness center; pools, lazy rivers, and hot tubs both inside and out for when you need a break from the sun or want to play in the winter.
- Primary: +1 (714) 272-4973
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM