Spacious Peaceful Kayakers Haven, Close to Bovec Centre(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Families or groups: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8 - close to amenities
Rose Cottage is a 4 bedroom house in Bovec with spacious living accommodation for eight people (+ cot), on 3 floors. Rose Cottage has a garden and south-facing balcony with beautiful views over the mountains. Despite its peaceful location, it is close (2 minute walk) to the centre of the village, for restaurants, bars, activity centres, shops and public transport. We have furnished the house with families and groups in mind. For little ’uns - travel cot, low bed for toddlers, blackout curtains, non-slip bath mat, stair gates, high chair, garden & large sitting room for playing, and a selection of DVD's.
- Both bathrooms have a shower.
- All bedrooms are furnished for 2+ adults.
- Oil fired on-demand central heating / hot water.
- Modern facilities (e.g. dishwasher, microwave, DVD player).
- Games (all-in-one table football table opens into various other games).
- Plenty of space (e.g. for bikes, push chairs, skis etc., or to dry clothes).
- Smoke-free, pet-free house.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 120 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Travel cot available and can be used in any room at no extra charge. The 4th big bedroom (on the ground floor with its own bathroom on the same floor) has has been recently refurbished with brand new chunky handcrafted wooden floor, door and new window, along with new, high-quality mattresses / beds, bedding and furniture. The room has a big comfortable sofa-bed ('IKEA Beddinge') and so can be used as a second lounge (a refreshing cool retreat in the hot summer spells since it can be 5-10 degrees cooler) or as a big (family) bedroom. There are 8 permanently made up beds in the house, and, in addition, there is the double sofa bed in bedroom 4 and three spare small single mattresses - this is not in order to accommodate 13 guests :-) this is to allow more flexible sleeping arrangements...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 8 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 11, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Management $124.27
- Laundry $62.14
- Cleaning $62.14
- Refundable Damage Deposit $124.27
- Taxes Not included
Credit card fee of 4% of rental fee applies (direct bank transfer incurs no fees).
Tourist tax is also extra (currently €1.26 pppn for adults and €0.63pppn for older children) and payable with the balance (not on arrival as stated above).
Prices include cleaning, linen, heating, etc..
Security deposit of £ / € 100 is required.
Prices are in GBP but we accept EUR. Euro conversion with direct bank transfer calculated using live base exchange rates (e.g. www.xe.com).
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
“…its incomparable scenery (makes it) one of the most attractive destinations in Central Europe. Mighty peaks, pastures criss-crossed with trails, enchanting streams, blue-green rivers and waterfalls weave together an abundance of pleasures which combine to make the wonderful land of Bovec.” Walkwise Holidays
“Bovec, with everything from skiing to canyoning, is Slovenia's outdoor activity centre” Lonely planet - Slovenia
Bovec has the highest altitude skiing in Slovenia and this season linked to the Italian's Sella Nevea effectively doubling Bove'c ski area. Bovec is home to the famous emerald Soca river knows for its beauty, purity and variety of activities from the sedate to high adrenaline white water activities. Mountain biking, walking, paragliding, gliding, rock climbing... you name it, its here in Bovec. Bovec itself has an unmistakable charm, warmth, and friendliness and hosts a small, but nice, selection of shops, cafes, bars and eateries.
Other Activities: Kayaking, hydro-speeding, white-water rafting, canyoning, ice-climbing, gliding, skydiving...
- Primary: +44 (0)1799 531307
- Secondary: +44 (0)75454 00099
Links to more information:
Front of house
Bathroom 1 (and corridoor)
Back of house (eating area)
View from balcony (late Winter)
Tommy's 1st birthday in Rose Cottage
Tommy's 1st birthday Dinner in Bovec
On the river
Bovec fields and moutains
Local 'lake' (river, but slow and warm)
Breakfast in the back garden
Back of house (garden)
Balcony (mouse eye view)
Rear garden flower
Bovec town centre
Ice cream in Bovec
The Italian side
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.