**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.**
Take your next East Coast escape from ordinary to extraordinary with this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Miami vacation rental house. This spacious home features sleeping accommodations for 5, an impressive backyard and a prime Florida location. Nestled in the heart of Buena Vista, this 1920’s property is ideally situated within walking distance of various restaurants, shops and entertainment options, and is also only a short drive from downtown Miami and the renowned South Beach.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed
Enter the home through the lavish living room, with eye-catching beams across the ceiling that are complimented by vibrant red accents throughout the room. The space is equipped with a leather sectional sofa, large flat-screen Smart TV and a wood-burning fireplace.
Walk back into the dining room where you can enjoy a good meal with even better company. This area is equipped with a dining table set for 4 and a large window, which floods the room with natural light.
Off of the dining area lies a fully equipped kitchen, which includes stainless steel appliances, along with ample counter space and cabinet storage.
Enjoy Florida’s balmy weather day in and day out from the expansive backyard area. The spacious deck is equipped with a gas grill and outdoor kitchen area, as well as a dining table and an abundance of seating.
Decompress in the master bedroom, which boasts a plush king bed and pristine en suite bathroom, equipped with a walk-in shower, jetted tub and gorgeous double vanity.
Located in the center of the historic Buena Vista district, this beautiful home offers a prime location for you to experience all that Miami has to offer. Countless restaurants and shops are only steps away from the property, while various other attractions are within short driving distances.
Tour the Miami Design District, a vibrant neighborhood and premier shopping destination dedicated to innovative design, architecture, art and fashion.
Experience the allure of downtown Miami, located only 4 miles away, where sweeping ocean views, a world-class nightlife and a plethora of hidden gems await your discovery. Also only 4 miles away is the famous South Beach, where you can dine oceanside, walk the streets of South Beach’s Art Deco Historic District and partake in a wide range of outdoor activities at Haulover Park.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, you’re to find entertainment for everyone in the group!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, spacious backyard area, gas grill, patio furniture and more
- Unbeatable Buena Vista location - Within walking distance from numerous shops, restaurants and the Miami Design District. Short drive to downtown Miami and South Beach
- Airport: Miami International Airport - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, (~7.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups up to 7 considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in