Beautiful mountain views and the great outdoors await you at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 8 in Blue River, Colorado. Enjoy easy access to ski resorts, hiking, restaurants, and shopping from this amazing 2,800-square-foot property nestled against the grand Rocky Mountains. Featuring fun amenities such as a ping pong table and dartboard, this home is perfect for family or friends gathering for reunions.
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Bedroom 3 (Hallway): Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle | Basement: Twin Pullout Bed | Living Room: XL-Twin Pullout Bed | Loft: XL-Twin Pullout Bed
Boasting fun amenities, a balcony with stunning mountain views and an open layout with a bright, airy feel, this spacious property will quickly feel like your home-away-from-home.
Sink into the plush sofas in the living room while you warm up by the fireplace with stove insert on those chilly winter nights and enjoy warm conversations with your traveling companions.
Vast floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors allow natural sunlight to illuminate the interior of the home and grant access to the large deck where you can enjoy fresh mountain air and watch the sunset over the Rocky Mountains.
Follow the floor plan to the open concept living space that combines the fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Gather around the elegant wood table to share home-cooked meals and toast to your time together.
Mosey up to the loft that hovers above the kitchen area for some downtime and get lost in your favorite book. Glance up once in awhile to enjoy the beautiful views that lay before you from the wall of windows above the dining table.
For entertainment, saunter on down to the basement to watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or challenge someone in a game of ping pong or darts.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. Additional sleeping can be found in the basement, living room or the loft.
During your stay, you’ll have the best of Blue River right at your fingertips! Enjoy easy access to mountain biking, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, alpine skiing, hiking, trail running, fishing, and exploring the local restaurants and breweries.
Go for a 10-minute drive to visit Breckenridge for the day. Breckenridge offers an amazing ski resort, an adorable town with shops, restaurants, events and a river to fish in.
The house is located 15 miles away from the Dillon Reservoir and 2 miles away from the trailhead that leads to Francie's Cabin, which is part of the 10th Mountain Division Hut System and a great spot for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, spacious deck w/ mountain views, flat-screen cable TV, ping pong table, dartboard and more
- Great Blue River Location - Enjoy easy access to mountain biking, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, alpine skiing, hiking, trail running, fishing, restaurants, breweries, Breckenridge, Dillon Reservoir and Francie’s Cabin
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional fines will be added to the reservation if any polices are broken
- Small events and parties considered with prior homeowner approval. Maximum of 20 people (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that 4WD is recommended in the winter. The drive to the property is slightly steep!
- The fireplace / wood stove burns duraflame logs only. 4 complimentary logs will be provided with your rental. Absolutely no firewood!
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in