Immerse yourself in nature in this Mill Valley designer studio. Owned and decorated by a New York designer, this studio is cozy, clean and chic. Marin’s best trails for hiking and mountain biking are just outside your door. A perfect place to spend time in nature unwinding or adventuring.
Enjoy a relaxed morning with coffee on the deck, then head off for a hike, a day at the beach, museums in SF or the wine country. Return to relax with a drink under the stars or heading to town for a delicious meal and live music. Fall asleep wrapped in belgian linens and wake to the birdsong and the smell of eucalyptus.
The Dipsea trail is five minutes away by foot, or hop in your car to explore other areas close by. The home is just a few minutes to downtown Mill Valley, twenty to Stinson Beach, twenty to San Francisco, less than an hour to the wine country, and ten to Muir Woods.
Spending your days in nature and returning to the relaxation of this mountain studio is guaranteed to melt your stress away.
- 650 square foot studio with kitchenette, outdoor deck and parking space
- sleeps 2 (additional fee for extra person)
- one queen size bed (air mattress for extra person)
- one full bathroom with shower
- one large walk in closet
- hi-speed wifi throughout (and on deck)
- parking space included on main house parking deck
- new hardwood floors in kitchenette area
- no pets allowed
- no smoking allowed
- no more than two people staying at a time
- no parties and loud music