Enjoy the beautiful outdoors in the comfort of this homey 2-bedroom 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 12, situated only steps from Pine Lake. This newly repainted and redecorated home features top-to-bottom coastal farmhouse decor, splendid lake views, multiple decks and an ideal destination for those seeking an adventurous outdoor vacation!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Beds | Sitting Room: Pullout Bed
Peace and tranquility greet you as you arrive at this cozy cottage-style home, nestled on 3 spacious acres along the shores of Big Pine Lake.
Step inside this bright, airy home where natural light floods the room through vast windows and beautiful hardwood floors meet your feet.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, beautiful oak cabinets and an island that serves as extra counter space and a place to sit and enjoy snacks.
Proceed through the open concept living area to the living room where you can sink into the plush sofa and enjoy movie night with the group from the 42-inch flat-screen Smart TV, equipped with a DVD player, Blu Ray player and Smart DVD player.
Step out onto the spacious deck for some fresh air while you enjoy gorgeous lake views or gather around the fire pit and roast s’mores while you relish in warm conversation with your travel companions.
Located right on Big Pine Lake, revel in the calm tranquility this property offers. Take advantage of your easy access to the recreational lake and partake in duck hunting, ice fishing or kayaking.
Have a family fun day and go to Whistling Wolf Mini Golf located just 5 minutes away on Route 66 in Crosslake. After a day on the fairways, be sure to visit Lake Country Cones for ice cream!
Also conveniently located 5 minutes away, you can visit Crosslake Historic Society. Peer into the past of an old school room, logger’s cabin and country store. Visit the Artisan Fair in August where local artisans demonstrate their skills weaving rugs, making soap and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee machine, in-unit laundry machines, fire pit, spacious lower and upper deck with gorgeous lake views, 42-inch flat-screen Smart TV equipped with a DVD player, Blu Ray player and Smart DVD player, wireless internet access and more
- Great Crosslake location - Enjoy easy access to Big Pine Lake, duck hunting, ice fishing, kayaking, Whistling Wolf Mini Golf, Route 66 and Crosslake Historic Society
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note there is an Extra Person Fee: $50 Per Person Per Stay (Beyond 8 Guests, Max 12 Allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in