All Three Bedroom condos have panoramic views with floor to ceiling windows, private balconies, washer and dryer (in unit) and fully equipped kitchens. All three bedroom condos are located on a corner of the tower and each have wrap around furnished balconies featuring panoramic views. Each tower has a heated pool and spa, easy access to the beach, all Resort amenities including Spa, Fitness Center, and restaurants including Coastal, Al Fresco, and Gulfside Grille. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wifi and parking. Onsite Adventures rentals are available.
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
• Pensacola Lighthouse - http://www.pensacolalighthouse.org/ - Climb 177 steps up the historic Pensacola Lighthouse & Museum for one of the most beautiful views on the Gulf Coast. Built in 1859, the lighthouse is located on board NAS Pensacola.
• Ft Pickens National Park - http://www.nps.gov/guis/planyourvisit/fort-pickens.htm - Fort Pickens is the largest of four forts built to defend Pensacola Bay, Florida, and its navy yard. The fort was begun in 1829, completed in 1834, and was named in honor of Major General Andrew Pickens of the South Carolina militia, who fought with distinction in several Revolutionary War battles including Cowpens and the Siege of Ninety-six.
• National Aviation Museum - http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/
• Palafox Street - http://www.downtownpensacola.com/ - Palafox Street was recently named a Great Place in America for 2013 by the American Planning Association. APA singled out Palafox for its European influences, eclectic mix of Spanish Colonial and Chicago School architecture, expansive medians and sidewalks, and planning that has helped turn the street into an attractive and successful gateway to downtown Pensacola.
• Dolphin Cruises - https://www.facebook.com/pensacoladolphincruise
• Premier Adventure Park - https://www.premieradventurepark.com/
• Pensacola Bay Cruises - www.pensacolabaycruises.com. The ferry service is a passenger ferry which will start from Pensacola Bay Dock from 8:30 am – until 10:00 pm. Pensacola Bay Cruises will be operating two-149 passenger ferries called “Pelican Perch” and “Turtle Runner”. One vessel will operate clockwise Pensacola – Quietwater Pier – Fort Pickens; the second will counter clockwise Pensacola – Fort Pickens – Quietwater Pier. Each leg of the journey will last approximately 45 minutes and will include narration by interpretive guides from both the NPS and GCMS. The ticket prices for all day rides is $20 for adults, $18.50 adults 65 and older, $13.00 for children (3-15), and children 2 and under are free.