All Two Bedroom Condos have panoramic views with floor to ceiling windows, private balconies, washer and dryer (in unit) and kitchens that are fully equipped. Each tower has a heated pool and spa, easy access to the beach, and access to all Resort amenities including Spa, Fitness Center, and restaurants including Coastal, Al Fresco, and Gulfside Grille. Guests also enjoy complimentary cable tv, wifi and covered parking. Onsite rentals of bikes, kayaks, paddle boards and other equipment is available.
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 19, 2019
Why Property Manager chose Pensacola Beach
Portofino’s beautiful waterfront location, stunning accommodations, world-class resort amenities and customized service standards – make it a natural indulgence. No other resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico, the Santa Rosa Sound and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. The vast complimentary and discounted amenities make Portofino Island a great vacation value.
What makes this Condo unique
Portofino is situated on 28 beautiful acres in Pensacola Beach between the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the gentle shores of Santa Rosa Sound. It is also adjacent to the pristine Gulf Islands National Seashore. The land itself is called Santa Rosa Island; it is the world’s largest barrier island.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Great view for Sunset
We’ve rented other places on the island each year for over 10 years but this was our first stay at Portofino. Decor is lovely and comfortable. Would recommend upgrading to a better quality mattress, the king was not very comfortable. View from the 16th floor was great to watch the sunset, can see the gulf & the bay/sound. Potofino staff was friendly & helpful. We were there in October 2018, the Sunday after Hurricane Michael hit further East but you would never have known, there was no apparent damage. Grounds were well maintained. Loved the spa facility. Dolphin tour was complimentary & the Captain was great. We also paid to take the boat cruise to see the Blue Angels practice, worth it & you will likely see dolphins too! Two nights we were not able to sit out on the balcony in the evening because of the cigarette smoke that wafted up from the balcony below. Very unfortunate. Overall, it was a great stay.
Thank you for your kind words! Let us know when you are ready to return!
Heaven in the sky
What a wonderful place. We were on the 16 th floor and the views were spectacular!!
We had a problem with one of the doors in the room and they came up to fix it within a few hours. Very polite and helpful. Everything about the place was amazing... the condo was beautifully decorated. Thanks for a great experience!!!
• Pensacola Lighthouse - http://www.pensacolalighthouse.org/ - Climb 177 steps up the historic Pensacola Lighthouse & Museum for one of the most beautiful views on the Gulf Coast. Built in 1859, the lighthouse is located on board NAS Pensacola.
• Ft Pickens National Park - http://www.nps.gov/guis/planyourvisit/fort-pickens.htm - Fort Pickens is the largest of four forts built to defend Pensacola Bay, Florida, and its navy yard. The fort was begun in 1829, completed in 1834, and was named in honor of Major General Andrew Pickens of the South Carolina militia, who fought with distinction in several Revolutionary War battles including Cowpens and the Siege of Ninety-six.
• National Aviation Museum - http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/
• Palafox Street - http://www.downtownpensacola.com/ - Palafox Street was recently named a Great Place in America for 2013 by the American Planning Association. APA singled out Palafox for its European influences, eclectic mix of Spanish Colonial and Chicago School architecture, expansive medians and sidewalks, and planning that has helped turn the street into an attractive and successful gateway to downtown Pensacola.
• Dolphin Cruises - https://www.facebook.com/pensacoladolphincruise
• Premier Adventure Park - https://www.premieradventurepark.com/
• Pensacola Bay Cruises - www.pensacolabaycruises.com. The ferry service is a passenger ferry which will start from Pensacola Bay Dock from 8:30 am – until 10:00 pm. Pensacola Bay Cruises will be operating two-149 passenger ferries called “Pelican Perch” and “Turtle Runner”. One vessel will operate clockwise Pensacola – Quietwater Pier – Fort Pickens; the second will counter clockwise Pensacola – Fort Pickens – Quietwater Pier. Each leg of the journey will last approximately 45 minutes and will include narration by interpretive guides from both the NPS and GCMS. The ticket prices for all day rides is $20 for adults, $18.50 adults 65 and older, $13.00 for children (3-15), and children 2 and under are free.