**This property offers a discount for anyone fleeing the California wild-fires, please inquire for more details**
Experience Lake Tahoe like never before when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Incline Village vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 8. Boasting 1,900 square feet of beautiful living space, a second-story balcony with mountain views and access to resort amenities, including a pool area and tennis court, you and your guests will feel right at home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed with Roll-away in Master Closet | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with Roll-away in Closet | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, 2 Twin Trundle Beds
Start your vacation off right and prepare a hearty feast in the spacious fully equipped kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and ample counter space. The kitchen also includes a breakfast bar with 4 bar stools.
Enjoy your meal at the counter or switch over to the large dining table and dine with the whole group.
Make yourself at home in the cozy living area, which includes comfortable furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV and a lovely gas-burning fireplace surrounded by river rock. Open up the glass door on the back wall of the room and let fresh air fill the space.
Step outside onto the balcony and fire up the grill for a delicious barbeque with an al fresco dining experience. This outdoor space comes equipped with a gas grill and plenty of patio furniture.
Unwind for the night in the master bedroom, which boasts a plush king bed, flat-screen satellite TV and private en suite bathroom, equipped with a sleek double vanity and large walk-in shower. The other 2 bedrooms also include flat-screen satellite TVs and en suite bathrooms. All 3 of the bathrooms feature heated floors.
Only a mile away from Hyatt Beach, this condo offers a convenient starting point for all your lake adventures. Rent a boat or kayak to traverse the waters in, hike the scenic trails that line the area or play a game of disk golf.
For those visiting in the wintertime, Diamond Peak Ski Resort is just under 10 minutes away. Shred the fresh powder or just enjoy a soothing cup of hot cocoa at the resort.
Incline village is home to a collection of fine restaurants, casual eateries and eclectic shops. Grab a drink on the outdoor deck at Big Water Grille or dine lakeside at Lone Eagle Grille.
Golf enthusiasts can look forward to a world-class golfing experience at Incline Village Championship Golf Course, located within walking distance of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, heated floors in all 3 bathrooms, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs, laptop and phone charges already built into the wall, electric chair lift on the stairs upon request, wheelchair, handicap toilet, second-story balcony, gas grill, patio furniture and more
- Community amenities include a private swimming pool, spa clubhouse and tennis courts
- Unparalleled Incline Village location - Walking distance from championship golf course. Short drive away from various area attractions, such as Diamond Peak Ski Resort and Hyatt Beach
- Nearest Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (~33 miles away)
***Two-night bookings are permitted by the homeowner. Please contact Evolve for more details, additional fees may apply
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in