Located on Boardwalk B less than a two-minute walk to the beach, the Haglund Beach House is a 2750 sq. ft., Charleston-style home with 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths in the perfect location in the heart of Rosemary Beach.
Situated next to the infinite edge Coquina pool, the home has a wrap-around balcony and large, covered porch perfect for sipping beverages while watching the kids splash in the pool. The spacious 3-story property with three gathering areas areas is great for accommodating multiple families staying together in the home. Set back at the end of a dead-end street, the home location is private with no carriage house and a large parking area for guest use.
The 3rd floor is a stay and play suite, ideal for kids with an entertainment area and built-in, twin XL trundle beds accommodating six guests.
Located on the east side of Rosemary, guests enjoy a much less crowded beach with often only one 'row' of beach chairs compared further west where hotels and more dense development have occurred.
25 South Belize Lane, Rosemary Beach
4 1/2 baths
Three TV/Entertainment/family lounge areas
• High end kitchen appliances including new Jenn-Air range, Sub-Zero fridge and Bosch microwave; well stocked kitchen for cooking/entertaining including both Keurig (K-cup) and traditional coffee maker
• Living area with seating for 8 and 55' LCD TV w/ HD service
• First growth pine dining table with seating for 8
• Bedroom #1 with queen bed and full, private bath
• Reading nook stocked with complimentary books
• Half-bath for living area use
• Laundry area with new Samsung, high capacity full size front loading washer and dryer
• Four sets of French doors overlooking large, covered porch with outdoor seating area and chairs overlooking the naturally landscaped private yard with Weber gas BBQ grill
• 2nd entertainment/TV/lounge area with large sectional for watching TV, playing games and relaxing
• 42” LCD TV with HD service, home theater system & Blu-Ray player
• Smaller children will enjoy their own ‘bonus’ space just tucked away from the open area with a play kitchen set and children's books/toys
• Master Bedroom with California king bed, large full bath (shower/tub) and generous, walk-in closet
• Bedroom #3 with queen bed, bath (shower/tub) and large walk-in closet
• Wrap-around balcony with seating accessible thru private French doors from the entertainment area and bedrooms
• Kids Stay & Play suite occupying the entire 3rd floor with three (3) built-in trundle beds accommodating 6 in extra long twin size beds
• Entertainment/TV/lounge area with 50” LCD TV with HD service, DVD, and Wii console with rechargeable remotes and numerous Wii games, movies
• Spacious sitting area with kids adjustable couch and bean bag chairs
• Bathroom with two sinks, large shower/soaking tub
• Large private parking area easily accomodates mutilple vehicles and bikes, rare South of 30A in Rosemary
• Located at the dead end of South Belize Lane with minimal traffic
• Beach toys available for complimentary use by guests
• High definition television service to 3 large (55, 50 and 42”) LCD flat screen TVs
• High-speed Google mesh wireless internet blankets the entire house without dead spots
• Complimentary pack & play for guest use
• Outdoor shower with hot water (great for cleaning up kids after the beach)
• New Weber gas BBQ grill off patio from kitchen
Note: Our calendar is kept up to date and accurate. 2019 dates are currently blocked on the calendar as rates have not yet been released, please contact us if you are interested in getting a quote.
**Rosemary Beach - Advice on Listings and Location**
Some properties in neighboring Seacrest and Inlet beach advertise as being in Rosemary Beach, attempting to capture the demand for this community but misleading potential guests.
Rosemary Beach is a small, private community development, and only guests of owners have access to the four Rosemary pools (three outdoor, one indoor) and eight walkovers to the beach. The Coquina pool (next door to our home) is the only outdoor pool heated thru the Winter. Rosemary Beach Service is the sole provider of chairs and umbrellas on our beach, requiring a unique owner provided reservation number in order to book.
While Rosemary Beach is not a large development, there can be a big difference in location. Properties North of 30A typically run less, but the walk to the beach can be taxing with children and/or carrying anything to the beach, typically requiring a bike. Golf carts are outlawed in the community and not an option. Homes on the East end of Rosemary tend to enjoy a less crowded beach area (Boardwalks A-E) and fewer rows of beach chairs due to the reduced density of the community northward and lack of condos. West end development runs further north, higher density and draws beachgoers from the Pearl Hotel, Pensione Inn, and a large number of condos. In general, any area of Rosemary Beach is great, but location can make big difference.
The Haglund Cottage is in an ideal location, close to everything Rosemary Beach offers:
Beach – 125 yards
Coquina Pool (only Rosemary pool heated in Winter) – next door
Playground Park – 50 yards
Rosemary Town Center/Shops & Restaurants – 200 yards
Fitness, Sky Pool (indoor pool) & Tennis Center – 150 yards
Highway 98 Access - 1/8 mile