- english, french, russian
About Owner/Property manager
The beach apartments building located first line to the amazing sea that tel-aviv offer. Our office located in the lobby of the building and there is 24 hours contact person for any issue.
Why Owner/Property manager chose Kerem HaTeimanim
Our building has its own uniqueness, this building is the only one along the beach that all the building is for vacation apartment All the apartments in the building facing the sea and all have a balcony and parking. The building is well maintained by a professional cleaning crew that keeps the quality of the building
What makes this Apartment unique
All of our apartments are fully equipped also with linens and towels and they all have free WIFI access. The have elevator and parking for each apartment and like we said they all have ocean front balcony and sea view from all over the apartments
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Der beste Platz für Unterkunft in Tel Aviv.
Wir blieben eine Woche in einer Wohnung Herbert Samuel. es war großartig. Wunderschön renovierte Wohnung, geräumig, sehr sauber, sehr hohes Niveau - in der passenden Lage am Strand. Gratis Parkplätze. Tägliche Reinigung - im Preis inbegriffen, die Vorteile einer Wohnung mit den Dienstleistungen eines Hotels. Ausgezeichnet.
Je suis un journaliste qui couvre l'économie israélienne à la télévision française. Je viens en Israël au moins cinq fois par an. Je suis arrivé aux appartements ici Herbert Samuel, par la famille de ma femme qui vient ici chaque Holiday. Depuis que j'ai trouvé l'immeuble ici, je suis plus qu'heureux de venir en Israël. Personnel charmant, très attentionné, Ce que nous demandons, nous recevons immédiatement. J'aime la plage, donc tout de suite je cherchais un appartement près de la mer, et j'ai trouvé le parfait pour moi. L'appartement a un grand balcon que je peux m'asseoir pour regarder la mer, et pour travailler pendant des heures. Il ya un nettoyage quotidien. parking. Et nous sommes devenus comme la famille. Merci pour l'hôte parfait.
Superbe appartement avec un nettoyage quotidien. Très grand. Très calme. L'étanchéité des fenêtres est très bonne. Les lits sont très confortables. Les serviettes propres chaque jour. Il ya une machine à laver. Séchoir. machine à café. Capsules de café. sûr. Et parking !!! Tout ce que nous voulions sur nos vacances, nous avons trouvé ici. bonne qualité. Recommander et nous reviendrons à nos prochaines vacances.
The best apartment we stayed - by far.
Every year we come to Tel Aviv. For three weeks - up to a month, due to my husband's job. In recent years we were in a lots of apartments in Tel Aviv. Some of the apartments were fine, some less, but this apartment was the best - by far.
Excellent location. first line to the beach. Lots of restaurants, cafes, a supermarket under the building. Old Jaffa within walking distance of 15 minutes. The city center is 5 minutes. The sea right in front of the building. Perfect location. The apartment was renovated, the facilities was great. the kitchen was equiped in all the appliances. we have a cleaning service including the price, every day by Medea, very nice lady. the apartment was very quiet. the AC was great too.
we were so satisfied that we choose this place. we made a great decision.
we are defendely we will come again next time.
Big Thanks to Shay that was so nice and helpful and make our stay so amazing.
Constant Issues and Horrible Service
My family and I stayed in a three bedroom apartment from December 25 to 29. We were excited for our stay based on the website and pictures we saw. Unfortunately, the apartment did not live up to our expectations.
1. When we entered the apartment, we discovered that the heater in my daughter's room was not working. They came up to fix it, but it stopped working again in the middle of the night. When we asked about it again, we were offered a portable heater that was not suitable for sleeping with (fire hazard). Eventually it began to work again, but it was held open with duct tape that fell loose often.
2. The bathroom floor of the master bedroom was a mess and the master bedroom door was unable to actually close.
3. One of the showers downstairs was completely unusable because of the way in which the door was installed. If you tried to pull it open, it would immediately hit the sink and not open. If you pushed it, it would block entry into the shower area.
4. The lights to the upstairs outdoor patio were broken making the patio completely unusable in the evenings. We informed the front desk of the issue, but it was never fixed.
5. One morning, my daughter walked in and told us there were ants on the floor and sure enough, ants, were crawling on the main level floor. We informed the front desk and supposedly ant poison was placed down later in the day.
6. On the final day, we went to heat something up in the microwave, and it started to smoke and spark.
8. Finally, we woke up one morning to a large amount of water on the floor of the master bedroom. It was leaking in as a result of the heavy rain. It then started to come in on the stairway, making it very dangerous. We informed the front desk and someone came up to look and take pictures, but nothing was done. We were told that the manager would come. I inquired again in the afternoon and was assured that someone would come to at least clean it up and put down towels, but no one ever did, so I did it myself. We asked again the next morning, but no one came to fix anything until late in the day. This was not only inconvenient by dangerous.
We notified the management of the issues throughout the stay. When we returned home, we e-mailed the company. After calling over and over for a couple weeks, we finally received an e-mail back stating that what we were lying and never told them about the issues and that they didn't even exist. We sent pictures, but never heard back. HORRIBLE
Ok, but cannot really recommend it
Apt is fairly nice - spacious, beach view, main area is nicely renovated - but the building is poorly managed overall. So if you are expecting hotel-level service don't stay here. 'Daily' cleaning was sporadic at best - some days they never finished cleaning, and one day they forgot to leave us towels! Request to install a window (one in the laundry room was completely missing) was met with 'it's ok, no one can get in'. And if all apts are full, there may not be enough parking for everyone since they don't monitor the small lot. Overall, a solid C+.
The beach apartments located in the middle of tel-aviv promenade first line to the amazing beach .
You most to have a rest at the restaurant located on the beach in front of our building and just have a drink and hear the waves in the background and relax