Designer Oasis in Twin Palms!(14 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Brand new complete renovation upgraded the entire house while respecting the integrity of the historic classic design. Polished concrete floors, an all new kitchen with new appliances, cabinets and lighting that offers gorgeous views and comfortable flow. New bathrooms with walk-in showers, dramatic lighting and elegant euro faucets and fixtures.
The post-and-beam house has large clerestory windows framing gorgeous Palm Springs views.
• a large great room with high, beamed ceiling, large stone fireplace and striking pool views.
• 2012 full renovation means entirely new kitchen and baths with dramatic lighting and fixtures, appliances, cabinets, etc.
• Additional amenities include Flat-screen cable TV, wi-fi internet, IPod sound system, 1 KING bed, 2 Queens, central air and heat, Weber BBQ, outdoor lighting, washer/dryer and personal welcome guest greeting and 24-hour support.
The house is located minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a variety of shopping, golfing, nightlife, restaurants, cultural events, outdoor activities, and attractions.
Keywords: mid-century, Alexander, house, palm springs, twin palms, california, new pool, newly renovated, 3 bedrooms.
Location: Twin Palms, Palm Springs, central, palm springs, deserts, california, usa
Accommodations: house, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (sleeps 6)
Enjoy the warmth of palm springs in the privacy of your own mid-century modern gem in the desirable twin palms neighborhood in south palm springs.
Sheltered from the wind by the nearby San Jacinto mountains, this residence is your private desert oasis.
The spacious living room has a vaulted ceiling and a wood-burning fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the cookware and tableware needed to prepare and serve a gourmet meal. New dishwasher, range, microwave and refrigerator/freezer.
The dining room comfortably seats six with a view of the pool and classic mid-century modern dining set.
P.S. Permit #49780000-20016177
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 1 KING Deluxe bed, 2 Queens in the guest bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enjoy your private retreat OR EXPLORE a wide range of other local desert activities: Hiking, Golfing, Shopping, Wonderful restaurants, Local spas, Movies, Art&Music events. The house is walkable to several fun places to eat, grab a coffee with your laptop at Koffi. Ace Hotel, Appetito (next to Koffi), Ernie's, El Jeffe Taco Bar. Also, there's lots of casual dining spots at the lovely Smoke Tree District. A more upscale fave is Tinto at the Saguaro Hotel -- Simply divine to sit out under their huge cabana by the pool for delicious morsels but makes a rez:-) You're minutes away from downtown with many fabulous restaurants, shops and galleries. Some of our favorites include Trio, Jakes, Lulu's, Zin, Workshop. The Happy Hour at Kaiser in the large bar area offers a bargain of wonderful dishes and great deals on drinks. Jump into the local scene: On Thursday, the Palm Springs' downtown 'Village Fest' is a bustling night street fair loaded with food, art and festivities....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season '17
Mar 6 - Apr 15, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- OptionalPool Heating Fee $200
- Cleaning Fee $225 + tax
- Pet Fee $35
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Pool heating is $40/nt extra per night, $240 per week.
Holiday Rates and Special Events such as Cochella may be higher than posted on rate chart. Inquire with manager
CHECK/VISA/M/C 50% upfront to hold the reservation, balance due 45 days in advance.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cozy Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.