1BR Awesome Oceanview-End Unit,1st Flr Walkout,Clean,Upgrades,Great Open Dates(36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1BR Oceanview Immaculate End-Unit 1st Floor Walk Out-Clean,Upgrades(Port O'Call)
NOTE: The pictures in this listing are NOT generic marketing photos....I took them myself from the unit.
No elevator is needed as you can walk right in the front door or right out the back door towards the beach in this first floor walk-out with great ocean view. No carrying all of those groceries and beach chairs up multiple flights of stairs!
Simply put, Wild Dunes has it ALL!! A fabulous gated resort, the beach, pool, two golf courses, restaurants…and all just a short drive from Sullivans Island and of course the charm and grace of historic Charleston. Our villa is in the heart of Wild Dunes and just a short walk to the Wild Dunes Grand Pavillion Area (Resort Hotel, Spa, Dining, Tennis, Bike Rental and the Wild Dunes conference center).
THE VIEW! Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean from this 1st Floor bright End-Unit with direct walk-out access from your own personal screened in porch/deck. Less than 40 yards from the beach, Port O’Call A104 has unobstructed views of both the Atlantic Ocean and beach as well as a nearby pool. This villa is extremely open and sunny with windows on three sides.
THE DECOR! The villa has tasteful furnishings in all rooms and is decorated in a warm cozy beach décor. New features include new memory foam pillow-top king mattress, new linens/bedding, towels, nee sofa bed, new bedroom furniture, flat screen tv's, cable TV (basic) and high speed wireless internet as well as fresh painting from top to bottom.
THE LAYOUT! (see picture with floorplan below)
• As you enter the unit the bedroom and bath are to the right and the family room and kitchen are to the left.
• The family room is equipped with new pastel furniture and a flat screen TV surrounded by windows.
• The kitchen is efficiently equipped with all the essentials. There is an attached breakfast nook with a table that seats four and an extended kitchen counter with additional seating for three.
• Both the family room and the bedroom open to the screened porch.
• From the porch (everyone's favorite part) you have beautiful beach and ocean views and can walk directly out of the unit to the Ocean or the Pool.
• The most attractive feature of the bedroom is the breathtaking ocean view (and sounds) from the bed.
• High quality Linens & towels
• Free Secured High Speed Wireless Internet & Basic Comcast Cable
• Access to Port O’Call Pool
• Beach Access...steps away
• Free access to all Wild Dunes Walking Paths and over two miles of pristine beach.
• Access to Wild Dunes resort amenities such as Spa, Golf (over 36 holes in the Links & Harbor courses), Driving Range, Tennis, and Bike Rental
We regularly update the villa to keep it fresh and appealing for a relaxing get away. Recent updates include:
• Fresh Paint in the ENTIRE condo top to bottom in a warm beach color with fresh and clean white trim
• New King bed with a cooling memory foam pillow top
• All New Bedding, Linens and Fresh Towels
• New Couch / Sofa bed / Chair / Lounger
• New Patio furniture
• New Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Hot Water
• New Lounge Chairs
• New Refrigerator
• New Washer
Rates – Our competitive seasonal rates are listed below. Please note that we manage this property ourselves and we do NOT charge the 9% add-on resort fee most others do.
PLANNING - Here are some Local Links to Help with Your Vacation Planning...
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Call with questions or use links please
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
- Master Bedroom - King memory foam pillow top Sofa Bed in Family Room
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full Bathroom with Tub and Shower
- This property is located in the gated Wild Dunes resort community but only 20 minutes from historic downtown Charleston. The Wild Dunes community has a world renowned golf course and tennis. Spend your time lounging on the beach, playing golf, biking the trails or brushing up your tennis game with the local pros. If you feel more adventurous head into downtown Charleston to see the aquarium, take a horse drawn carriage tour, shop wonderful King Street or enjoy the various 5 star restaurants. Wild Dunes is located minutes from Mount Pleasant which has a Super Target, local grocery stores, shopping and a movie theater. This is the best of both worlds with the seclusion of the beach with the conveniences of home. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Fall/Winter (2016-17)
Nov 1 - Mar 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring/Spring Break (2017)
Mar 20 - May 21, 2017
4 night min stay
Early Summer (2017)
May 22 - May 29, 2017
4 night min stay
May 30 - Aug 20, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer (2017)
Aug 21 - Sep 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 11 - Oct 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Fall/Winter (2017-2018)
Oct 31 - Mar 18, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee (under 4 nights only) $125 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 13.5%
**Owner Operated Property**
Owner will provide contract via email for signature and return with deposit (within 7 days or dates will be released)
Payment can be made with check (provided 5 business days clearing time), PayPal, or Credit Card (4% fee)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Port O'Call is inside the wonderful Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms (IOP) and just short drive from historical and charming Charleston as well as Sullivan's Island and Mt. Pleasant.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We purchased this lovely and perfectly located condo in 2013 with the goal of renovating it and creating both a place for our family to retreat to and occasionally rent to others. We live in Charlotte, NC which is about 3 hours from the property. We love coming down as often as possible and hope to create a great environment that people want to return to.
Why the Owner Chose Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, SC, USA:
We specifically chose this property because of the wonderful views, its coziness, the amazing porch, and the great walk-out access. Wild Dunes has always been our favorite place to visit and now we go as much as we can fit in!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We have a great local support team to solve any issues that may arise during your vacation.
- Primary: +1 2695983718 Call with questions or use links please
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your ACTUAL view from the Porch. You really are just steps from the beach.
View from your bedroom. This sums up the amazing view from the condo.
Full Kitchen and Breakfast Nook
Breakfast Nook with seating for four.
Your very own screened in porch with a nice view and sea breeze.
Views of the porch and access to both sides of the condo.
Port O'Call pool
Amazing view of the beach & ocean from your own screened in porch w/walk out
Your very own entrance just steps from the beach :)
Family Room with beautiful views. (new couch/sleeper sep 2013 not yet shown)
Family Room with Sofa Bed
Beautiful Master Bedroom - New King Pillow Top Bed
Beach view from the master bedroom :)
Lovely pool view
Outside View of Port O'Call Buildings
Unit is ground floor ocean side of Building A. Actual views in other photos.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.