*Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Retreat to the heart of Oregon’s wine country and explore one of America’s top-rated small towns from this 2-bedroom, 1-bath McMinnville vacation rental that sleeps 6. Resting on 21-acres of land overlooking the town, this house offers 1,500 square feet, a private barbecue, and a pool. A beautiful setting and access to the town’s famous food scene ensure a great time for all traveling enthusiasts!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
An arched entryway and long, private driveway leads you to your peaceful McMinnville destination.
Enter into the home and step inside the tastefully-decorated, free flowing living space with high vaulted ceilings.
An elegant bookshelf highlights the living room, where comfortable seating surrounds a 48-inch SmartTV, equipped with DirecTV.
Move into the spacious, fully equipped kitchen, which features vinyl floors, well-kept appliances and all the amenities you’ll need to prepare each daily meal. Sit down at the wood dinette table, uncork a bottle of wine and share your home-cooked goods for casual vacation dining experiences.
If the weather cooperates, you can walk through the sliding patio doors and start the gas grill for an afternoon barbecue. Lounge on the outdoor furniture with your freshly grilled food, then head over to the pool for a refreshing dip.
After your daily adventures, return home and drift off to sleep in one of the home’s comfortable bedrooms. One bedroom has 2 twin-sized beds perfect for the kids, while the master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed. Wake up and wash off with a shower to prepare for another exciting day! The bathroom also features a heated tile floor.
This property provides everything you’ll need to enjoy your time at the house, but also offers easy access to the area’s best attractions.
Drive an easy 3-miles into downtown McMinnville and spend endless hours sampling all the amazing food options offered in the town. A few spots to check out include Wild Wood Cafe, Sage and Valley Commissary.
McMinnville, noted for its Pinot Noirs, also boasts amazing wineries where you can enjoy an upscale tasting experience, at venues like Naked Winery, Brittan Vineyards and Matello Wine.
Finish your vacation by exploring the surrounding area. Nearby towns that also feature opportunities for fine dining and wine tasting include Carlton Dundee and Newberg.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, barbecue patio, pool, central heating and air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen SmartTV, garage parking, and much more
- Excellent McMinnville location - Resting on 21-acres overlooking the town, with easy access to the downtown and surrounding areas!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Portland International Airport, Portland, OR 97218, (~64.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No diving in the pool
- Observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in