Experience the best that Hilton Head has to offer when you stay at this fully remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental villa in the heart of Sea Pines Resort. Perfectly situated directly across the street from the Plantation Club and backing onto the #10 hole of the newly redesigned Atlantic Dunes Golf Course, this villa boasts a full 2017 remodel with luxury amenities. Both families and golf groups will find the accommodations perfectly equipped with everything you need for a memorable stay!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Den: Queen Pullout Bed
Sea salt walls, barnwood floors, and light wood furniture give this villa a true coastal feel. The open floor plan and large windows allow tons of South Carolina sunshine to flood the home every day.
Relax on either of the comfortable couches in the living room and watch your favorite programs on the large flat-screen cable TV, or relax in the Carolina room at the rear of the villa, featuring large windows, perfect for watching golfers tee off on the 10th hole!
Hilton Head Island has plenty of fantastic restaurants, especially seafood, but the villa has everything you need to prepare meals at home in the fully equipped kitchen, which features brand new stainless steel appliances. A dining table adjacent to the kitchen has seating for everyone in your group.
If you’d like to grill out instead of cooking in the kitchen, step out on the back patio, use the gas grill, and dine al fresco while taking in the beautiful view of the water and golf course
The 2 bedrooms are the perfect places to end your day! The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the second bedroom has a pair of queen-sized beds. There are additional sleeping accommodations in the den on the queen-sized pullout bed, which has a memory foam mattress.
Both of the villa’s full bathrooms have all of the linens you’ll need during your stay in Sea Pines.
The beach, golf courses, and restaurants are all just steps from the door of this property. Also, South Beach and Harbour Town are a short, equidistant bike ride away on the famous Sea Pines bike trails.
This Sea Pines villa is a golfer’s dream house, backing up to the 10th hole of the Atlantic Dunes Golf Course. Stop by the villa at the turn and grab a snack before continuing with your round. There’s even a practice putting green just steps from the back patio to hone your skills in the evening.
In addition to Atlantic Dunes, the Heron Point course tees off from the Plantation Club, directly across the street. Sea Pines is also home to the famous Harbour Town Golf Links, which hosts the RBC Heritage each year, the only PGA event in South Carolina.
The villa is only a short walk away from the beach and a 5-minute walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club, which boasts Ocean Lounge and Coast restaurant. Luxury dining can also be found at Live Oak restaurant at the Plantation Club, directly across the street.
The property is ideally situated between Sea Pines amenities at Harbour Town and South Beach, both just a 12-minute bike ride away. All of the Harbour Town and South Beach shops and restaurants are just a 10-minute bike ride from the villa.
Additionally, the property is located directly on the bike trail that connects you to all Sea Pines amenities. Rent a bike and explore beautiful Sea Pines through miles of bicycle trails. You can also bike the trails to the beach, grabbing dinner at the famous Salty Dog Cafe on the way home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen cable TVs, high-speed wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, patio area, gas grill, air conditioning, parking, and much more!
- Separate enclosed front patio conveniently provides an easy spot to store your bikes and beach gear
- Putting and chipping green available for use just steps from the back patio!
- Fantastic location on the 10th hole of the Atlantic Dunes golf course. Walking or biking distance to the beach and restaurants in Sea Pines
- No smoking
- Guest will be held responsible for O-zone cleaning in home if evidence of smoking is found inside property $250 minimum charge
- Dog friendly with $150 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed with 75-pound weight limit, or 2 dogs with 30-pound weight limit)
- Large breed restrictions apply (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Please note that there is no pool in the community, but guests can purchase a pass to the pool at South Beach
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that for stays 2 weeks or over there is an additional $125 cleaning fee for every 2 week increment
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Sea Pines Resort entry car passes must be purchased upon arrival at the resort gate by the guest for $20/week per car.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in