This house has been beautifully renovated and professionally decorated. It sleeps 12 with one pull-out sofa in the living room. The house has 3 bedrooms with 5 Queen sized beds and 2 sleeper sofas. It has 2 full baths. It is great for a large family or group. It is minutes from NRG Stadium, MD Anderson / Medical Center, Downtown and Museum District. It sits on a large lot and has a professional kitchen with new appliances, granite countertops and outdoor deck, seating with beautiful landscaping.
Newly renovated home in a traditional neighborhood in the Museum area. It is convenient to the Medical Center, NRG & BBVA Compass Stadiums, Downtown & Convention Center, Rice University, University of Houston, Texas Southern University and Toyota Center & Minute Maid Park.
This house is fully equipped with all the basic amenities you will need for your stay. It includes the following:
- washer & dryer;
- all kitchen appliances, plus coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots & pans, dishes (for 12), silverware, cooking utensils, wine opener, can opener and cutting knives;
- iron & ironing board;
- hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner;
- towels, sheets (including for pull out sofa);
- broom & dust pan;
- wifi and cable; and
- a welcome snack basket.
You have access to the entire house and the yard. As a Guest you will have:
1. Access to Wifi Internet and great HD flat screen TV. Along with a flat screen in each bedroom. Cable and local stations are included.
2. A full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, cookware, dinnerware, and utensils.
3. A coffee maker, blender, toaster and other kitchen accessories.
4. A relaxing backyard patio with a patio table and chairs and fire pit with chairs to enjoy cooler weather (when we have it).
5. In addition to fresh linens and bath towels, you will be provided with body wash, shampoo, conditioner, a hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
6. There will be an extra blanket, sheets and pillow for the pull-out sofa.
7. Feel free to use the closets and luggage racks for your clothing.
8. The living room sofa pulls out into a full size bed for an additional sleeping room.
9. Free private, secure driveway parking.
10. Smart locks with coded access for your convenience. No keys to misplace.
Interaction with guests:
I am personally available to make your stay the best experience possible.
Per the HomeAway requirements, I ask that ALL communications occur via HomeAway, to protect you and me. However, if there is an emergency, you will have my cell number, please don't hesitate to use it.
Access to the house will be sent the morning of your stay. We use smart locks, so you will receive access codes. You will also find helpful instructions on the kitchen counter-top. Please take the time to read it thoroughly. It will answer most, if not all, of your questions and provide very important information.
Other things to note:
Check-in time is anytime after 3:00pm and Check-out time is 10:00 AM or before. I am happy to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs, but it depends solely if we have other guests that will be coming or going on the same day. If so, we will need the time to get the unit cleaned.
You are on your way to Houston! With this centrally located accommodation, you will be in the midst of a beautiful neighborhood with amenities and plenty of local attractions.
The location of this property provides easy access to the highway, 610 Loop, that can take you to any part of the city of Houston within 15 minutes. This property is within 5 minutes of NRG and MD Anderson and 1.5 miles to Downtown and minutes to Rice University.
Public transportation is within walking distance. I also encourage the use of Uber or renting a car. Houston does not have a subway system and does not have the easiest metro system.