PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO BOOKING.
Exotic Hollywood Hills Studio in a Tropical Setting
This exotic apartment is a hideaway amid the action and fun of Hollywood. The lush tropical back garden is a wonderful place to read a book while enjoying a refreshment – the warm Southern California sun streaking through the tall trees. Staying here is worth a trip to Hollywood all by itself, but with the attraction of all that LA has to offer virtually blocks away, the apartment is part of a truly special house. A 1920's cottage with an old Hollywood feel, staying here is a wonderful experience.
For a one bedroom on the same property, please check out my other rental:
• Self-contained separate apartment in private 1920’s house. I live upstairs. (see picture to understand the lay-out)
• Studio with queen bed and lounging area. Pull-out sofa. The two areas can be divided with a curtain that goes clear across the room.
• Easy free on-street parking
• Bathroom with shower
• Private outdoor seating area. Table and chairs. (Other guests may walk by, but it's all yours to use)
• Use of patio & 1920’s barbeque
• Shared use of huge tropical garden
•Use of on site laundry for a small fee
• Comfy queen size bed
• Sleeper sofa
• Quiet neighborhood
• Centrally located
• Netflix TV
• Approx. 300 sq. ft + huge garden
• Friendly atmosphere
• Close to public transport
The apartment will sleep 4 people—2 in the bed, 2 on the fold-out couch.
Footsteps and plumbing can be heard from upstairs, so if you are sound sensitive, you may want to sleep with ear plugs. Not suitable for the handicapped. There are neighborhood cats and a dog on the property which sometimes wander in.
The trees that shade the house keep the house cool in summer except on very rare occasions. Although there is no A.C. as it's normally unnecessary I do provide fans. Portable heaters are provided for chilly nights.
If you booked prior to May 21, 2018, 14% hotel tax due in cash upon arrival. After that date, VRBO/homeaway has collected the tax and none is due upon arrival.
PETS: Once approved, there is a fee of $15 per night per pet. If you have ticked off the pet section when booking with VRBO, you have already paid for 2 nights of one pet. The balance is to be paid either via PayPal prior to arrival or in cash upon arrival.