Up to 6 golf enthusiasts will adore this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Blanchard, located on the StoneRidge Resort golf course. The unit is on the second floor of a 2-story building in the aptly named Fairway Condos community. The condo has a fantastic view from the balcony of lush mountains and the surrounding golf course. Those who don't want to hit the links can go for hikes in the nearby forests, or rent a boat and try fishing at any of the surrounding lakes.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: New Queen Broyhill Sleeper Sofa
The condo features beautiful vaulted ceilings and large windows that allow plenty of natural light into the 1,100-square-foot condo.
When you want some fresh air, step out to the private, second-floor balcony, which offers a tremendous view of the fairway, as well as the nearby mountains in the background.
Adjacent to the balcony, the plush furniture in the large living room is perfect for relaxing after a long day on the golf course. Enjoy your favorite shows on the flat-screen satellite TV - Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts can be accessed via the Smart TV.
Along with all of the appliances you need to cook delicious meals, the open kitchen has beautiful wooden cabinets and white counters, along with bottled water, basic condiments, and some food items. The kitchen conveniently opens up to the dining space, where a round table is situated with seating for 4.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, along with an en suite bathroom and a private kitchenette with a microwave, sink, and electric range. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and there’s a brand new, queen-sized Broyhill sleeper sofa in the living room with an air mattress to put on top for added comfort.
The private en suite bathroom has both a tub and a shower, and the second full bathroom has a tub/shower combo. Both bathrooms have all of the linens you’ll need during your stay.
From this unit, enjoy a golf course view of the fairway below and the number 9 green. You can also walk to the golf Pro Shop, the onsite restaurant, and the number 1 tee.
Once you've played a few rounds at Stoneridge, hop in the car and travel to a number of different courses in the area. Twin Lakes Village Golf Course is a semi-private course 11 miles away in Rathdrum.
The world-famous Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course is just 45 minutes away. There are also 2 other golf courses 40 minutes south, in Hayden, Idaho. The Avondale Golf course also permits public play. Phone numbers for each course will be provided upon arrival.
Great hiking trails and fishing opportunities await in the Coeur d'Alene National Forest, which is a scenic 2-hour drive to the east. Hiking trails and fishing opportunities are also available at the numerous lakes in the area in addition to those at Stoneridge itself.
Other information on local State Parks will be provided upon arrival. It is recommended that you look into the various options in Bonner County prior to arrival.
The Silverwood Amusement Park is only 20 minutes south and makes for a great family day trip. The park offers numerous rides, including a Ferris wheel and rollercoaster.
In the winter months, be sure to visit the Silver Mountain Resort in Kellogg or the Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort in Sandpoint. Both resorts offer great skiing and winter activities and are each about 1 hour away.
A Verizon cell tower is located within one mile of the property. Service from other providers may be spotty in locations.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs with DISH Network, Netflix/Amazon Prime streaming capabilities (using your own account), CD player, free WiFi, air-conditioning, complimentary toiletries (soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and more) gas grill, balcony, in-unit laundry machine, parking, and much more
- Community amenities include a fitness center, pickleball courts, swimming pool, and hot tub!
- Great location right on the Stoneridge Golf Resort! Just a short walk to the pro shop, first tee, and the resort restaurant
- Contact the Pro Shop directly regarding reservations for golf or pickleball play.
- Fine dining and shopping are just 45 minutes away in Coeur d’ Alene! 2 ski resorts are about 1 hour away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport - 9000 W Airport Dr, Spokane, WA 99224 (~58 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in