|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Warm and inviting, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium on Phoenix V’s 10th floor creates the perfect place to relax with your loved ones along the beautiful white sand beach.
· Rich earth tones warm living area features large sectional couch with queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television
· Lovely full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and three woven stools
· Seating for six at dining area table
· Master bedroom decorated in lovely neutrals with king size bed and flat screen television
· Combination shower and tub in beautiful master bathroom
· Second bedroom with king size bed and third with two twins
· Gorgeous Gulf front view from balcony with table and chairs
Lots of rain. Beautiful when sun was out. Beach is beautiful. Outside pool very nice. Inside pool felt dark to us. Fitness room was fine. We had air cond go out at 9 PM and service people got it fixed right away (by 10PM). Didn't have to try to swelter to sleep. Well maintained and clean. Very friendly staff. We did not anticipate the riptides or the jellyfish which made going into the Gulf undesirable at times. Visited Naval Air Station in Pensacola one rainy day. Quite impressive!