Spacious, bright, renovated detached home 3 km from the center of downtown with a large private rooftop deck with BBQ. Plenty of free private parking, fully equipped accommodation with all the comforts of home. Ideal location for visiting Ottawa's highlights & attractions, business or simply for relaxing.
We are centrally situated, walking distance to grocery stores, 1 block to transportation and just under 4 km to the Parliament Buildings, the Byward market, and close to museums, restaurants and much more. Whether for pleasure or business, in small or larger groups it will surely satisfy your needs. Let us know if you have specific requirements and we will let you know how we can accommodate.
We are situated in a residential area, walking distance to all amenities & transportation. Parks, jogging paths & playgrounds are just around the corner as are Loblaw's, pharmacies, LCBO, etc.
Laundry room with full size washer & dryer in the home
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- Guests must be 21+ unless accompanied by parents
- No smoking indoors
- Guests are responsible for any missing and/or damaged items
- Place dishes in dishwasher before departure
-Please, no shoes while in the dwelling
- Gouvernment issued ID must be presented at check-in
- Please abstain from noisy activity between 11:00 PM & 7 AM
- As in any travel please assure all guests are insured for accidents, injuries or illness while travelling and on the premises. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises and any damages caused to the premises